aldi benton cookies

As people here said, little of that goes to the troop. The cookies are a Regular Buy ( core range product), which means you can find them at Aldi any time of year. As a single mom of 3 on a very tight budget, these are my go-to cookies, though I WILL buy 1-2 boxes from a Girl Scout, if approached by someone I know not a stranger sitting outside of a store. * p 0.05, a significant difference in the score in episodic memory in Pre-t versus Post-t. ** p 0.01, a significant difference in the . :'(. Go figure! It seems like another way to babysit kids. They need to go back to selling calendars! UPC : 792220008255. I feel sad ,confused,and alone!!! Admit it Aldi. Not sure if theyve made it up north yet. We are no longer supporting IE (Internet Explorer) as we strive to provide site experiences for browsers that support new web standards and security practices. Or I could buy 25 boxes at $4 each ($100) and your troop would get $20 ($100 x .80). Thank you!! Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No. If they are not allowed to take your donation, offer to the leader to buy supplies for their next project or contribute to their next trip. It seems unlikely that ALDI would suddenly close its doors after years of success. Even at the larger size, the Aldi cookies are still a better deal. Maybe its time for the Girl Scouts to look into alternative solutions. selected Description Description Blueberry, Brown Sugar & Cinnamon or Cranberry Orange Product Code: 46643 Add to shopping list Your shopping list is empty. Benton's Summer Almond Flour Cookies, 3 oz, $2.99. My gf and I have been shopping at Aldi for years. The company is headquartered in Batavia, Illinois, and operates more than 2,000 stores across 36 states. Unfortunately, very little of what you mentioned actually happens. If you need a Thin Mint fix, you can find good generic versions at both Dollar General and Dollar Tree. These are his favorites. Its not like the Girl Scouts actually make and bake the Girl Scout cookies. I cant possibly afford to buy from all who ask and its not appropriate to buy from some and not all. Also, a nice lesson for parents to teach their kids. Its currently owned by by Snyder Lance, but they do orders for many private labels too such as Wal-Marts Great Value etc. I personally liked both of them and wouldnt hesitate to buy either of these cookies again, although my family slightly prefers the chocolate chip version, which they said tastes like regular chocolate chip cookies. They look forward to me coming in with my bag of cookies everyday. For many people, Girl Scout Cookies are a cherished part of childhood. These Aldi cookies are great. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Just give the $5.00 right to the little cookie pusher and tell no thanks on the cookies but heres five bucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whether you want to enjoy these delicious, creamy cookies right after dinner or just for an afternoon snack, pick up a pack of Benton's Peanut Butter Filled Cookies and treat yourself with all these yummy flavors. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window). Saves your customers $2/box, gives them equal or better quality cookies, and your kid still makes more money for her troop. The cookie program does that. Due to its popularity, Aldi eventually brought it back as a year-round Regular Buy, although it took some time to make that happen. I never turn away a girl that comes to my door to buy her cookies. Comment from a person (me) who doesnt eat cookies! They have a buttery inner cookie topped with gooey caramel, chewy coconut, and just the right amount of chocolate. They may also contain peanuts. After all, it is a known fact that the same factory (LBB) produces cookies for Keebler and for GS. Yes in our area they cost $4 per box and the troop gets around 80 cents. They're also covered in rich fudge. What are the girls learning from having their parents sell the cookies for them? Bentons Upcycled Cookies, made by Fancypants Baking Co., use food that might otherwise be thrown away and would contribute to greenhouse gas emissions. Theyre also 1 of the most routine items I purchase at Aldi. They have a smooth outer chocolate coating, creamy peanut butter filling, and a crisp cookie interior. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2011 - 2023 All rights reserved. https://www.aldireviewer.com/what-is-an-aldi-find/. Start shopping online now with Instacart to get your favorite ALDI products on-demand. Benton's Breakfast Biscuit Assorted Varieties Amountsee price in store * Quantity 8.8 oz. The extreme scarcity of sugar free foods is deplorable. (Click to enlarge.). I love their cookies! (If you personally know some scouts, you can make a donation directly to a troop to make your dollars go even farther.). Still no thin mint cookies, though. Yes, please buy cases it is only once a year.Do like me fonate it at the church exitwith a signhelp yourselves. Yes, but heres the thing: selling cookies is not just a fundraising program. I refuse to support corrupt organizations. I gave in to pressure. None of the stores in my area have had any in stock over the past 2 months. ALDI is a German supermarket chain that operates over 6, 520 stores in 11 countries. I am happy to buy cookies from any scout that approaches me to initiate and complete the sale. Not a fan of their cereals or their version of the Little Debbie Nutty Bars. Do You Have to Pay to Use a Shopping Cart at Aldi? Sometimes products disappear for reasons that arent clear. We live in Southern California and have many Aldis locations that have opened up in the last 2 years. Aldi also used to sell some knockoff Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies, but they suddenly stopped carrying those a few years ago. Funny you should mention that Apparently thats how GS cookies got started: a troop back in the day baked cookies, and later on recipes spread as troops were encouraged to do fundraisers. On the other hand, Oreos are sold in a wide variety of flavors, and are available in a larger 19.1-ounce "Family Size", usually for only about a dollar more. Your email address will not be published. Anybody know what is going on? Its okay to sell outside grocery stores, but please dont come knocking on a friends door ! But who makes Bentons Cookies? This Week at Aldi: The Aldi Weekly Ad for May 3, 2023, Open Thread: Range Master Grill Top Pizza Oven, Casa Mamita Cheese or Black Bean and Corn Enchiladas, This Week at Aldi: The Aldi Weekly Ad for April 19, 2023. Its a controversial subject that not all scientists agree on, but if youre buying keto products in a store, they often use this type of keto math. You can decide for yourself whether these products are truly keto. They are the Exceptional! Benton's Peanut Butter-Filled Cookies Facebook Aldi diehards can rejoice Delish writer Madison Flager points out that the popular, low-cost grocery store offers a number of Girl Scout Cookie copycats under the store's brand name, Benton's. Under the brand name Benton's, you can find three of the best Girl Scout cookie-inspired flavors - Thin Mints, Tagalongs, and Samoas. I remember them selling pocket calendars. So I was pleasantly surprised by these keto cookies. I do believe at some point in history this may hay been the case but no more. So you do the maththats $16,000 our troop received as well as learned so many other skills by interacting with people,etc! We wrote about DGs Thin Mints Clover Valley Fudge Mint Cookies over on our sister site, Dollar Store Reviewer: https://dollarstorereviewer.com/clover-valley-fudge-mint-cookies-dollar-general/, Your email address will not be published. After eating half the bag of the shortbread ones, I felt likehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YohXc9x6cUU, For future advice, if you dont want to open a huge can of thin mints flavored worms, dont compare you deal store cookies to gs cookies! The whole purpose was personal growth for the kids. Anyway.got to the store. Bentons Fudge Mint Cookies are my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!!! The fig ones were ok. Shoppers often compare Aldi's Benton line to name-brand and Girl Scout cookies. And thanks for cluing us in that something was up with the cookies. Given that both Aldi and its cousin Trader Joes are well known for having deals to make private-label versions of famous brands under their store name, its hardly a big leap to the conclusion that LBB is making all three. We were first clued in that something was up in late 2019, when a reader asked us what happened to the Bentons Fudge Mint Cookies. Join our large community of insiders - it's totally free! If I want to help the Girl Scouts I can donate money. Hip2Save is a registered trademark of Hip Happenings, LLC. Im dying!!! Otherwise I do not buy. But cookie season doesnt last forever, and sometimes the cravings strike when there are no Girl Scout cookies to be found. We reserve the right to limit quantities sold. So if you're a fan of mint-flavored desserts, don't wait to get your hands on these popular treats. As part of a troop of 40 girls who stand out at cookies booths in rain, sleet, or snow for 59 days during the coldest part of the year(on the East Coast) I know what these girls go thru to sell cookies. During a recent shopping trip, I found some keto cookies in the snack food aisle and decided to give them a chance. These are made with ingredients including almond flour, erythritol (an artificial sweetener), stevia (a sugar substitute), coconut oil, butter, egg whites, natural vanilla flavor, hydrolyzed collagen, baking soda, xanthan gum, and sea salt. Instagram. Come on people.. I review products we all see on shelves but don't want to waste the. Way to go Aldis! These Aldi peanut butter fudge cookies are a Regular Buy, which means you should be able to find them any of year at Aldi. Instead, Bentons is the private label Aldi uses for the various cookies or cookie-like products it sells, including knockoff Teddy Grahams, vanilla wafers, upcycled cookies, and more. We thought the Aldi keto friendly baking mix produced biscuits that were dry, crumbly, and tasted off. Several readers commented that Bentons cookies at Aldi are just as good as Keebler AND Girl Scout cookies, if not better and cost a whole lot less! The Okara Chocolate Chip cookies contain okara, a nutritious pulp left over after tofu and soymilk production, while the Vanilla Oatmilk cookies contain the nutritious pulp left over after oatmilk production. It wasn't. The Aldi chocolate chip cookie came out on top, costing about a third less to buy. I think Aldis Peanut Butter Filled, Fudge Mint & Fudge-Striped are comparable, if not *better!! The cookies are a Regular Buy (core range product), which means you can find them at Aldi any time of year. My daughter goes door to door and works soooo hard. What a travesty! Couldnt see a Gluten free label on the packages. My sons are boy scouts and many times people said they would rather just donate money directly to the troop instead of buying the overpriced popcorn. Size: 4 Ounce (Pack of 1) Very yummy, I like to eat 3 during the day and then three later for when I'm having a little sweet tooth at night since the serving size is for 6 cookies . I realize the post references girl scout cookies but for me (and many people I assume), were not looking for comparable cookies, we just like cheap cookies lol. Before the recipe change, these cookies were the best. Walden also provides freelance writing to corporate clients in finance, government, healthcare, and higher education. While some okara is incorporated into Asian dishes or used as livestock feed or fertilizer, large quantities of it are either burned up or dumped into landfills, both of which pose environmental problems. Favorite!!! If youre craving Girl Scout cookies but it isnt cookie season, these are a good alternative. I also prep her to understand that sales lead to no as do many things in life. I buy girls scout cookies when available but they are only around for a short time. Required fields are marked *. (I think the neighbors were video recording my struggle, lol), and hopped into my sons car. That would make sense if all of the copycat cookies had been removed. According to the Okara Chocolate Chip packaging, okara is the nutritious pulp left over from tofu and soymilk production. Food producers dont always know what to do with it besides throwing it out, which is where upcycling comes in. I love Aldi for the basics, some items are hit or miss when compared to brand name. Used Resourses: 7 Specially Selected Cheese Bites. While our family was divided on the oatmilk cookies, everyone liked the chocolate chip ones. Maybe its time for them to start to sell other things. ALDI. But January is a long time away, and those freezer stockpiles only last so long. If youve ever been part of Girl Scouts then youd know that they wouldnt allow you to sell Aldis cookies instead. which is bigger and therefore more satisfying. Bentons Upcycled Cookies cost $2.99 for a 3.5-ounce package (about 85 cents per ounce) at the time of publication. My favorites are the peanut butter fudge cookies, which are dead ringers for Girl Scout Tagalongs. They just taste like store-bought chocolate chip cookies. In fact, ALDI's grocery store chain sells their own version of the cookies under the brand name Benton's. While Benton's cookies only come in three flavors (Fudge Mint Cookies, Peanut Butter Filled Cookies, and Caramel Coconut Fudge Cookies), they are sure to satisfy any Girl Scout Cookie fan. You can also find imitation Girl Scout cookies at Aldi. So save your money. Shop; Deals; Recipes; Lists; Departments No content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written permission. When you have the parents selling the cookies at their work place. used to sell some knockoff Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies, This Week at Aldi: The Aldi Weekly Ad for May 3, 2023, Open Thread: Range Master Grill Top Pizza Oven, Casa Mamita Cheese or Black Bean and Corn Enchiladas, This Week at Aldi: The Aldi Weekly Ad for April 19, 2023. She sees me do a lot of the work and I explain to her what I am doing when I set up her site, why we are selling cookies, how it all relates to money, giving, etc., the importance of manners and teaching her how to approach people and what to say when someone does decline. I work in a care center and take these to share with the residents. They haveto be made by the same manufacturer, theyre identical! I went back and purchased more and then went back a third time and bought all the rest of their supply. The package states theyre made with real cocoa. In fact, ALDIs grocery store chain sells their own version of the cookies under the brand name Bentons. Parents can help sell to work etc but girls are supposed to be selling as well. So weve been open to trying some of the keto or keto friendly products that Aldi sells. ALDI is privately owned and operated by the Albrecht family. Really? My family hasnt always liked processed keto friendly foods. When you first put the cookie dough in the oven, the heat begins to cause the water in the dough to evaporate. These cookies are small and crispy, and they taste pretty good. While ALDI owns a number of subsidiaries, the company does not have any ownership stake in any Chinese companies. This allows the cookies to spread evenly and bake evenly, resulting in a soft and chewy cookie. Way back when, yes GS cookie sales taught girls various business skills. What lesson in enterpreneurial skills is learned by girls selling at three times the market price to people who feel pressured to buy? I refuse to buy Girl Scout cookies from a parent. Official Girl Scout cookies cost at least $5 a box, so the Aldi cookies are a bargain if all you are concerned about is the price, but be aware that your local Girl Scouts arent benefitting when you buy the Aldi cookies. Were not sure if the reason was poor sales (although we can hardly imagine Thin Mint knockoffs not selling well, considering how Thin Mints are the number one, most popular Girl Scout cookie), or possibly the reason was quality issues, an issue with the supplier, or something else all together. Bentons Peanut Butter Cookies, which are comparable to Girl Scout Tagalongs or Girl Scout Peanut Butter Patties, are still available at Aldi. Dollar General now carries a thin mint cookie under their brand name Clover Leaf. They are available at your local Aldi for just $1.49 a package, per Aldi. From the annual cookie drive to the eagerly anticipated taste of thin mints, these cookies have been a part of American culture for over 100 years. Theyre amazingly good. Just keep in mind that you arent supporting Girl Scouts if you buy the Aldi cookies. However I feel the exercise has a reverse effect. I hope they do bring them back. During this time of corvid its nice to see them smile and looking forward to something! BE WARNED! Its not easy to see in the photos, but the front of the package states these are grain free. And for the record..troops DONT have to sell cookies! Certain commercial food products can also be problematic, since their manufacturing process leaves behind byproducts that can get dumped in landfills. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window). Oven temperature is crucial to perfectly baked cookies. Aldis Samoa knockoffs are amazing. While no one but the Scouts can sell official Girl Scout Cookies, Aldi has been known to stock some pretty similar dupes.One such item is the grocery chain's Benton's-brand mint striped fudge cookies, which has some shoppers raving on social media about how closely they resemble the name-brand version. So may I buy the rest of the year other cookies, or are you telling Walmart and other grocery stores to stop selling cookies? mild vanilla flavor nicely complemented the oat taste, while others thought the Vanilla Oatmilk cookies had a bit of an odd taste. Just thought it was worth sharing when talking about the quality of different off label products etc. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on H2S Email (Opens in new window), Click to share on SMS (Opens in new window). Your email address will not be published. Last week my daughter was able to get both the cherry and peach. Your email address will not be published. 10 New at Sams Club Products to Try BBQ Rib Sandwich, Birthday Cake Popcorn, & More! Required fields are marked *. Benton's Wholesome and Crunchy Cookie Thins Chocolate Chip and Coconut. Because they surely invented the cookies & thus no one should ever make similar cookies? Parents are not helping the children learn the girl scout skills by doing the selling. As of late 2019 to early 2020, Aldi no longer sells the Fudge Mint Cookies. With three kids of my own, funds are tight and unless the kids earn my donation, I will give it to another organization. I no longer buy them. ONLY $1.69. Aldi did not say why it pulled the Fudge Mint Cookies from store shelves, so I reached out to them again and specifically asked if they could tell me why the cookies were pulled. (I am trying to convince my husband the peanut butter is secretly Jiff ) Also, because of the Peter . With that said, today Im looking at the Aldi caramel coconut fudge cookies. I watch them in front of Wal-Mart and all they do is ask wanna buy some GS cookies?. Reminds me of Reeses Peanut butter cups. 23917. I agree. Required fields are marked *. There has been a lot of speculation lately about the future of ALDI in the United States. I cant believe this..!!! It seems very odd to me that they would pull them at all. I was a very knowledgeable young girl, worked extremely hard in the hot sun and sold about 40 boxes. Benton's Caramel Coconut Cookies, which are just like Girl Scout Samoa Cookies, also remain available. Outsourcing its production allows Bentons Cookies to focus on what it does best: baking delicious cookies. Too many times I have seen the scouts behind the table on their tablets while the parents are selling. Mar 6, 2022. Bentons also makes Girl Scout Cookies under the brand name. These Aldi cookies aim to do something with the byproducts of oatmilk and tofu or soy milk production by upcycling them into something we can eat. Chocolate chip on the left, snickerdoodle on the right. i loved the anise flavor! Parents take these order forms to work and ask everyone.. the girls do very little. Some family members thought these cookies had a bit of an aftertaste (probably due to what theyre sweetened with), but they said it definitely wouldnt stop them from eating the cookies. cookie, she once again incorrectly guessed the two brands, assuming the Chips Ahoy! Theyre not the same as the Girl Scout lookalike cookies, but weve heard from several readers who are excited to see another form of chocolate mint cookie at Aldi. Im all for the reasons why and lessons learned by selling cookies. Theyre just like Girl Scout Tagalongs. That said, I love Aldi regardless and will buy cookies, cereal, anything if it tastes good, and it wont take away from my donations to any organization I deem worthy. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that they be continued!!!! Keebler MAKES GS cookiesthey arent better or not better. Available 4/28 - $1.95. Crazy how some of these cookies look exactly like Girl Scout cookies:( Its just a post about cookies, Jesus! Whether you're craving dark chocolate coated cookies, salted macadamia nuts, or fruit snacks, we offer a variety of high-quality, organic, and gluten-free snacks that will make everyone in your home happy. Site by Aldi is constantly introducing new products, while also giving the boot to other products for various reasons. The ideal oven temperature for cookies is 375 degrees Fahrenheit. All she did was ask people to remember why the girls are selling the cookies. I remember each box was sold for 35 cents (very expensive) and when I found out, the mere Pennies our troop earned, I felt Cheated by Keebler!! I was a girl scout 40+ years ago. Non-Disclosure Agreement would explain the silence on WHY. Benton's Peanut Butter Filled Cookies can take care of that! You screwed up royally on this one. Except that plenty of other retailers sell Thin Mint knockoffs, too, so I doubt the Girl Scouts would make Aldi pull them but not address the issue at other stores. "Yes, they're cheap, but the regular grocery stores generally sell frozen . That girl may have overcome great fear just to speak to you, please be polite as you say no thank you. I think theyre especially good when chilled in the refrigerator. Its a challenge to get past the hard, crumbly nature of most keto ice creams as well, thanks to the sugar alcohols theyre sweetened with. Bentons Caramel Coconut Fudge Cookies cost $1.39 for an 8.5-ounce package at the time of publication. Here is the store locator Donna. This info is available on the GSA website but of course nicely packaged so as to appear virtuous. I see this with new girl scouts every year. Finally, they offer no rain checks on sale items. And Aldis has a great alternative for the other ten months of the year when these cookies arent being sold. Powered by WordPress VIP. If youre watching out for allergens, both cookie types contain egg, milk, almonds, and coconut. What Happened to Aldis Girl Scout Thin Mint Copycat Cookies? Joined. cookie was the one with a more "homemade cookie" flavor. . Benton's keto cookies! Ingredients include sugar, peanut butter, enriched wheat flour, vegetable oil shortening, canola oil, cocoa, invert sugar, leavening, soy lecithin, salt, and artificial flavor. Vegetarian Recipes. We have recently started shopping at Aldi's, and I thought I would see if any Aldi Gurus know who makes some of the products like the peanut butter, milk, yogurts, etc .really any product. As a former leader too, I taught even my youngest daisies to understand and respond with thanks anyway or if the response is no due to a previous purchase to say thank you for supporting GS. According to a photo posted on Instagram by fan account @aldifavoritefinds, the store has come up with another cult-favorite treat for customers in the form of Benton's Lemon Shortbread Cookies. For example, I could write a check to your troop for $20 and you would get 100% of that. Never wanted to be in any scouts though as I think theyre stupid. For all those cookie craving moments in between, youll find us at Aldi. These cookies taste just like Girl Scout ones, so you're guaranteed to eat the whole pack in one sitting. Retailers such as Walmart, Dollar General, and Dollar Tree even carry their own reasonably priced imitations of Thin Mints. The Aldi cookies are the better deal, too; at the time of publication, Fancypants cookies on Amazon went for around $1.11 per ounce compared to the 85 cents per ounce the Aldi cookies sold for and were sold in bundles of three 6-ounce packages for $19.99. (new Image()).src = 'https://capi.connatix.com/tr/si?token=bd5526af-9c84-429a-baca-e1c4e1072ef9&cid=877050e7-52c9-4c33-a20b-d8301a08f96d'; cnxps.cmd.push(function () { cnxps({ playerId: "bd5526af-9c84-429a-baca-e1c4e1072ef9" }).render("7917806a0d7f4109a1cb2a4492c81a1a"); }); These Benton boxes of Girl Scout-inspired goodness offer a sweet splurge thats easy on the wallet. We recommend our users to update the browser. Shame on you setting up a competition against children. In conclusion, Bentons Cookies is a store brand offered by ALDI Inc. I do buy Aldi and Walmart cookies and find they are often better and alot cheaper. Please consider not sending students to ask all their teachers. Love their yogurt and the refrigerated pasta like tortellini is great too. But buy at Aldi's instead. You want to know how good they are if you havent tried them yet- I took the time to get on here and write this comment . First there frequently long checkout lines. Benton's Churro Creme Cookies. They contain bioengineered food ingredients. I only wish they had a version of Do-si-dos! Otherwise known as knockoff Samoas or Caramel deLites. JUST DONATE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Aldi knows how to shake up the food market with unique products. Insider recommends waking up with Morning Brew, a daily newsletter. They are indulgent and great for satisfying any sweet tooth. It really doesnt matter that they are a big chain store, everyone cant afford Girl Scout cookies,we all know how the GIRL scout cookie thong works and how the sell of the cookies work, however there are just as meany people out there that cant afford Girl Scout cookies,girl scouts is a big organization also, so let those less fortunate buy some girl scout cookies knock off,but they are not knock offs,they are just cookies,js. Eased down the icy metal staircase in our apt building. Little Brownie Bakers make them and resell to Girl Scouts..or Aldior Walmart.or wherever knock offs are sold. Trainings, aside from the very basic skills, must all be paid out of pocket by the leader. These are more expensive than traditional cookies, but if youre on a keto diet and are craving cookies, these will do the trick. These Aldi cookies are a Regular Buy or core range product, which means Aldi should stock them all year. That is a NON problem. Aldis copycat Girl Scout Thin Mints, now extinct. Youd have to ask Aldi: https://www.aldi.us/en/contact/, Your email address will not be published. Aldi If cookie decorating is more your speed, you and your kids can have some festive fun with Crafty Cooking Kits' Elf on the Shelf Baking Kits ($3.49 each). (Click to enlarge.). How did this become a discussion about Girl Scout cookies! The cookies themselves were fine, nothing to write home about. The shame should really be on the Girl Scout Council of America for profitting off children under a complete ruse of teaching life skills. Who Makes Button-Fly Jeans: The Company That Starts It All, Who Makes Burris Scopes: Where Do These Scopes Being Manufactured, Who Makes Harvest King Motor Oil: Is This Oil Good, Who Makes Stringed Instruments: The Craftsman Behind, Who Makes Great Value Milk: Why This Milk So Inexpensive. Youre welcome! But never mind those, the best biscuit cookies from The Netherlands are now available at Lidl. Once in awhile I well buy Girl scout cookies if I have the money and one or two boxes as there expensive. So next time you enjoy a delicious cookie, remember all of the science that went into making it. 4.0 out of 5 stars Great cookies . In this case, only the Thin Mint copycats are gone. On a side note, it is very difficult when students ask teachers to buy fundraisers products. And now we have PARENTS who complain that there are stores that sell quality, inexpensive cookies which are in competition with their fundraisers. This creates steam, which starts to push through the dough and makes it expand. https://www.aldireviewer.com/what-is-an-aldi-find/, https://www.aldireviewer.com/contact-aldi/, https://www.aldireviewer.com/bentons-mint-striped-fudge-cookies/, This Week at Aldi: The Aldi Weekly Ad for May 3, 2023, Open Thread: Range Master Grill Top Pizza Oven, Casa Mamita Cheese or Black Bean and Corn Enchiladas, This Week at Aldi: The Aldi Weekly Ad for April 19, 2023. A few staples, like the oatmeal and Danish cookies, fell flat. Aldi also no longer stock Icon mints. Did they change recipes, bakeries? They may contain other tree nuts and peanuts. Buy your Aldi cookies, thats fine but please know that when a little girl approaches you outside a store or when your neighbor brings their daughter to your front door, she may be going way outside her comfort zone to ask you to buy.

Ugh Words That Sound Like F, Director Of Development Special Olympics Salary, Articles A