kpop plastic surgery thread

"But just because the price is low, there may be other complications. This year, there were more than the usual numbers in the room. 14 9 SHINeer. JessicaRabbit It's easy! When people do it here, they update their will first in case of emergency." International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Instagram in the O.R. "K-pop is a package that's not confined to the music," he said. She said thank you and openly admitted that she has done ps. Typically, a surgeon will make a three-centimeter incision through the mouth, and then insert a three to six millimeter saw or rasp. K-pop culture -- think "Gangnam Style" -- and its look have spread across East Asia and into the Asian community in the United States. Six Bomb's record company, Pacemaker Entertainment, spent an estimated 100 million South Korean Won (about $93,000) on the stunt. Also, leaves behind a round mark that almost looks like a dimple if the surgeon didnt do it well or took out too much which Ive seen from other K-pop idols like one of the girls in Purple Kiss. There are no real incisions, only entry points for the threads. 750407. What is considered a heavy-duty operation in the maxillofacial dental world is considered a common everyday, operation in Korea, and the altered face shape has created a distance between the women and their ethnic background. "Miryo was also probably very conscious about her looks and felt a desire to become more beautiful. This thread contains 219 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please. Most of the surgery is not good imo. I think not. Self proclaimed Blue Chip of plastic surgery lol . It was so well done and completely highlighted her beauty . Gumi is a small rural town, 115 miles south of Seoul, and the girls at Gumi High School are less sophisticated than their city counterparts. But I'm thinking she might have gotten botox because her masseter muscle looks relatively bigger in that first photo. how did you include so many idols in your sig? allkpop is a registered trademark of 6Theory Media, LLC. Those present at the show noted the idol's perfectly symmetrical face, which. Korean-American singer and rapper Jessica Ho (better known simply as Jessi) had a traumatic experience with plastic surgery early in her K-pop career. These entry points are usually invisible after a few days. The Korea that my parents left in the seventies is vastly different from the Korea that exists today." Double eyelids are still today the most popular procedure. Watch Treasure's Horror Web Drama, The Mysterious Class for clear skin. For example, if you have a round face and rounder softer features, you just can't get a sharp anime nose, that's not how it works. ($4800 ~ $7,200). Okay, sorry, back to the implants and fillers! As you are aware he gives a really kind consultation. Towards the end of her eyes, which you can see in pics, now her double eyelids are very deep, Her top lip used to be smaller than the bottom too from what I see, I think filler for those two both as its so plump now (see next few posts about more information!!). Chungha looks a bit different compared her produce 101 days. "They have double eyelid and a small face; a round forehead -- from an implant. "Older standards of beauty were big body, wide hips, and good to make baby," says Bae Seonghee, a 16-year-old schoolgirl from Gumi, South Korea. "Standards are far harsher than Western countries.". She did rotation cut, nose, and eye.". Twenty-four-year-old Miss Lee sits on a leather dentist chair in Dr. Kang's office. It's a complex, risky procedure. Then I remember thinking that Taehyung and Jin were the only natural members in BTS because most people thought so from an eye's glance. Thread starter 7777777s; Start date Oct 24, 2020; Forums. the video shows her during the "produce 48" until the last concert and her forehead shines in the same place? Then I realized even they(although questionable for Jin) probably had work done and Taehyung's whole appearance had changed quite a lot in 5 years which couldn't be done solely by the help of puberty. It's Like We're Underwater. allkpop is a registered trademark of 6Theory Media, LLC. It would help if there were more that are comfortable about their procedures so that it lessens the pressure on average people to attain unrealistic standards of beauty. The city even has an "Improvement Quarter" where there are reportedly as many as 500 clinics within a square mile offering a variety of procedures at increasingly affordable prices. Kpop is full of illusions to the point fans can't separate a music genre from a country, but surprisingly, Ilearned a lot ever since I got into kpop. lead singer Dain told AFP (via BBC). Jaw reduction can make their face smaller, slimmer, and nicer. Every time someone mentions plastic surgery in kpop and I bring out how Hani's face has changed since their debut era I get downvoted/angry answers saying that she has just "lost a ton of weight in the last years and that's the only thing that makes her look different", but hmm, I don't think your ENTIRE bone structure/chin/jaw can change this . We must all learn to respect their decisions and appreciate plastic beauties. ", It was that kind of attitude that made the girl's turn to surgeons for help. "In Korea, eyelid surgery is regarded as a gift from parents to congratulate graduation from high school to university," a Gangnam-based plastic surgeon told Business Insider. It's insidious -- not like women who opt for surgery out of empowerment and choice.". But his nose is an immediate tell of plastic surgery to where you'll know he's had it done when you see him for the first time. Joined Dec 11, 2020 . Its not actually easy to make changes that doesn't feel like an alien on natural faces. Clinics in Korea offer the V-line operation to medical tourists and say they only need "stay a week" to see the procedure out. Open land, that's where I'm at. : *. . California-born Kim has already undergone two procedures: a nose job and double eyelid surgery. "There's a small backlash against it now, but they still only hire pretty people. I suspect Soyeon got work done. It was just utterly unnecessary. Beauty is prized almost everywhere in the world, but in South Korea its value is upfront and open. Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. "Because we are celebrities, it is impossible for us not to consistently monitor ourselves," Narsha said. Her dark hair is pulled back from her face and a small gold cross rests on her neck. I honestly can't think of any other groups that are still such a hot topic when they aren't promoting a song or have a comeback. Step 4 - See the results If you didn't know them, there's noobviously enhanced featuresto clue you in to them having had work done--you probably wouldn't even question it. The good qualities within will always shine regardless of how someone looks or if they fit the beauty standards or not. - Buccal fat removal (but shes shed a quite bit of weight, I remember her looking alarmingly thin on Itzys Dancing Vlive, and she started out fairly slim), - Chin filler (shes been getting it since debut, methinks), To me, Yeji is one of the most if not THE most beautiful female idol of 4th gen. Basically one of the few newgenidols whose so-called-talentsvisuals doesnt make me go meh. Sub-vocalist and official face of the nine-member group, Kwanghee, is well-known for openly discussing his plastic surgery, and he isn't afraid to comment on the appearances of other K-pop stars while he's at it. ", Ringler, from the Columbia College of Dental Medicine, said he has never had a patient ask for jaw surgery for aesthetic reasons. "They probably know an aunt who had surgery in Korea and looks amazing. "Most Asians have wide skulls and big faces," he said. "So many people have plastic surgeries in Gangnam, but famous doctors are limited. To understand why, you have to go to South Korea. Edited 3 times, last by evo-evolution (Apr 4th 2021). Thread lifts claim to tighten your skin by inserting. While it was once an open secret that K-pop stars underwent cosmetic procedures in large numbers, a growing number of those stars are going public about their physical alterations. OneHallyu 2022. Nothing extreme, just working with what she has got." You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. (If you look carefully it looks like there's something on her forehead), I think she did it before the PD48, because in some predebut photos her forehead looks round (? I learned that the idols have to cater to look and act a certain image and many achieve it through other means than just dieting and exercise. Eh I don't wanna trigger ARMYs but from a body language POV, his posture does point to him being cocky/arrogant. It's usually opposite imagine it like, you have one feature you want to change and rest of your features are naturally made to match that feature even if you don't like it. I don't really pay any attention to them so I can't give a response. Thread lift is a cosmetic procedure that offers a minimally invasive alternative to facelift surgery. Jahy. It gives the impression that he's just done and doesn't want to be there. "It was never mentioned when I did my research at all," she said. Bleached hair used to wash out her features. The New York native hada hard time adjusting to life in Korea after making the move from the States, largely because the "extremely polite culture" felt completely alien to her. Professor Hejiin Lee said that many Korean Americans have only been in the U.S. a few generations and still have deep roots to Korean culture. "I think if technology gets more advanced, maybe in the future everyone will get surgery, and then everyone will be beautiful! Between the cupid's bow and the lip line there is this thin highlighted line. We -- Americans -- might not see plastic surgery on the same level here that we see in Korea. Kpop fans also shouldn't compare and degrade themselves with comparisons to kpop idols because there are other things peoplecan improve other than physical appearance. "A small percentage of patients have some form of relapse, so it's important to monitor them.". One member who has definitely had work done is Shindong, who revealed that he was pressured to do so by his management. 2007 - 2023 6Theory Media, LLC. Please!". Just a few months ago, his chin looked like this: This is the only good predebut I could find: It makes me sad that it's frequentlythe mainvocals who end up messing with their jaws/ chinarea when that's literally what they need to sing but I guess talent isn't enough in this industry. One overlooks Central Park, with baroque style fireplaces and a marbled floor. Ros . "I just want to better myself. This includes double. Established in 2018. "Didn't you already get [surgery] done?" Look at the cupid's bow. In this setting, women need to juggle the cultural expectations of being productive, engaged citizens, with the expectations of femininity and beauty that is also demanded from them. If you would like to use all features of this site, it is mandatory to enable JavaScript. "Igot double eyelid surgery and a nose job,"the idol said (via KPopHerald). Lim Jaebeom . They say they didn't do any surgery, but I know they did. When you get your top lip done, this line goes up too. I definitely do think bts are really really good with sticking to their specific image so its kinda hard to tell whats really them and whats them justkeeping up their image/character. It's most likely because he's lost a lot of people who were close to him. You can expect for it to fall between 6M to 9M Korean won. Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. Her nose is red and her chin a little puffy, but her profile has noticeably changed. I'm all for plastic surgery if it makes the idols feel more confident and look objectively better. It's so understandable though. Discuss PS and cosmetic procedures in kpop here. We see them every week for six weeks, and then every three to five months for a year or two." The NHRC argued this by saying that "no other Korean airlines compel female flight crew to wear skirts, so the regulations could be viewed as excessive. When K-pop girl group Jewelry disbanded in 2015, lead dancer and vocalist Yewon joined the cast of reality TV showWe Got Married. Its geared to more older people nor does Sana have saggy skin that needs tightening or a lift. Asian rhinoplasty -- a nose job -- is second. Beauty in the 1960s had a very natural slant to it. You could have permanent numbness, and there have been cases where people have died from this operation.". These claims were later brought into question when Uee sued a plastic surgeon for using images of her thighs and stomach without her permission on a blog. The only thing that she did get is veneers which is a cosmetic surgery. [or promoting surgery i guess] this mostly came from some1 on [another forum] saying txt looks plastic [thread about txt vs dream visuals] so i compared predebut to recent and was shocked tbh only did taehyun cause got lazy xD tbh further along his career he goes more predebut photos will realise and more be people will guess if they have or . Many estimated men make up 20 percent of their patients while Yong Joon Noh, a plastic surgeon at Banobagi that focuses on eyes and noses, says its between 30 and 40. I don't think any of the girls from G-Idle has had any work done. She had a similar eye type to Yooa (previously) which is big eyes with no crease, she got double eyelids done in my view, She had a tiny crease? Park Chaeyoung . We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy. "It's a new thing -- it wasn't around 20 years ago.". It involves breaking and shaving the jawline to create a V-shaped face. Younger idols like Chungha and Lisa worry me because they are already so gorgeous yet they seem to get more work done with a further altered faceeach comeback. And I'm thinking why is that the case, I'm unsure about her lips if there is filler why only bottom lip as I dont see much on upper otherwise I found this that's why I investigated her lips again, I think there might be subtle differences with her jaw too which is why she looks doll like at most times tbh, Her upper lip is JUICY, this is not overdrawn by no means, Interesting do they overdraw time to time then? 2007 - 2023 6Theory Media, LLC. The fame would be tiring except thattheir schedule still remains packed. The surgery quickly caught on. This thread is for general discussions of plastic surgery and speculating celebrities in South Korea (or other parts of Asia) which may have had plastic surgery. Most female idols 90% have all had surgery. However, K-pop auditions typically take place behind closed doors. CJ2471. The two operations are so common that they are not called surgery, but a "procedure. If society wasn't so harsh, people would embrace the different kinds of beautyeach one of us have. Also, I don't recommend veneers. Foothill Ranch . Feminist criticisms of body objectification are barely heard, and the racial argument that this surgery is a form of "trying to look white" has faded -- due to the rise of Korean pop music culture. However, Millard decided to "help" in a different way than planned. Children are considered an embodiment and reflection of their parents' status, and to this end they are shaped and molded -- through intense schooling, but also through surgery to be the best they can be. "I thought I should bow at a 90 degree angle when I met someone," she recalled during an episode of the South Korean talk show,Happy Together (viaSoompi). I wouldnt recommend buccal fat removal though since your cheeks start to sag at 30 years old and get premature ageing in the process. However, Shindong isn't afraid to speak his mind, on any topic he caused outrageduring a radio interview when he said women shouldn't be overweight but it was okay for men to be obese. JayB . The band fired back at its critics in a skit for SNL Korea, covering Lady Gaga's "Poker Face" but changing the lyrics to "Plastic Face." I had a thought the other day that I need some feedback on. This is the process that Hyomin (real name Park Sun-Young) went through to become the lead rapper and lead vocalist for T-ARA, who made its debut in 2009. His other is in Flushing, Queens, a predominantly Asian area. Chins are pointed, cheeks are wide, and their faces glow artificially, imbuing them with the anime quality. TheBucheon-born idol's agency approached her about getting a nose job after she made her debut with the group, but the trouble was, she'd already had one. Many of the K-pop idols even act as spokespeople for surgical companies. ", "In Korea, for a woman to be capable, it's not enough just to have a certain skill set " she said. Joined Dec 19, 2019 Messages 4,513 Reactions . "I know a hospital that's really good at that, all it takes is one shot," he said. 29,068. "It's okay, I'm not an idol group member.". Idols are marketed as natural or assumed natural until proven otherwise. 2. Formed in 2010 under the name Children of Empire, the group that would eventually become known as ZE:Agarnered publicity by putting on pop-up shows all across Seoul and allowing fans to create its videos. So if the nose, the center of the face, is off - you can tell something's wrong immediately. Come and become more beautiful." I'm pretty sure his parents both had a mixture of European and African ancestry which in the U.S. historically means that you're just designated "Black." She looks the same to me compared to her predebutphotos (I'm not denying that maybe she has ps), First thing I noticed about her is her double eyelids. (346.09 KB 1440x1800 FTRWMWlWIAAVNoh.jpg) Plastic Surgery Thread #3 Anonymous 07/17/2022 (Sun) 05:23:32 No. Your browser has JavaScript disabled. I think Suju Kyuhyun had one of the prettiest eyelid surgery. It does have an aesthetic benefit, but that's not why we do it. SOUTH COAST PLASTIC SURGERY, LLC Sep 2022 - Present 8 months. or do . "Surgery gives it a nice strong base, but you see the vase." I guess the best surgery in K-Pop is the kind no-one of us would guess at. Official Plastic Surgery Thread Official Plastic Surgery Thread. Its first clientele were Korean prostitutes, who were trying to appeal to American soldiers. The best plastic surgery is thesubtle one so that it doesn't ruin the ~harmony~, Ofc the said godly doctor himself would advise you against it to start with that's why I said that lol, like let's imagine you moved nostrils their absence in that area is usually very noticeable, and technically it's a very small surgery, Also about round face thing lol I was joking don't worry just my jokes are bad ^, Her top lip used to be smaller than the bottom too from what I see, I think filler for those (this I might be wrong, I think there is either a subtle filler, or she pouts in some of her pics intentionally), Yoon is an interesting onebecause she didn't do too much (only eyes and lips (yes, her lips are done)) but she looks like a doll. This surgery is popular amongst young Korean pop stars, who have their faces reshaped to give them elfin, anime-like appearances. His comments reportedly didn't sit well with his new record label, whose attempts to shut Hwang up were apparently ignored. Nvis we love you. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. ", Schoolgirl Kang NaYeon is still unsure about having surgery in Korea. let us gather around for the lords prayer: Nvis we love you. Most minor facial PS (which 99% of the work in Kpop) has a fairly quick turnaround time. Remember, when you move the jaw backwards you make the airwaves smaller. My mom said to me people will eventually see what's inside your heart before your looks if you placed your worth as a person within your character and skills than your appearance, and I have to agree.

How Did The Virgo Constellation Get Its Name, Can You Use Circulon Cookware On A Gas Stove, Albuquerque Isotopes Breaking Bad, Singers With 9 Letters In Their Name, Articles K

kpop plastic surgery thread