top 1,000 nba players of all time quiz

Jazz, Raptors, Timberwolves, Nets, Magic, Suns, Mavericks, Grizzlies, Kings, Hawks, SG As selected in 2011 by SLAM magazine. I agree. I know it's not your decision Quizmaster but just my opinion, When you get Lanier, Cunningham, and Arizin, but forget Harden. -- Alden Gonzalez, Team(s): Boston Red Sox (1914-19), New York Yankees (1920-34), Boston Braves (1935), As a hitter: .342/.474/.690, 714 HR, 2,214 RBI, 2873 H, 162.7 bWAR, As a pitcher: 94-46, 2.28 ERA, 488 SO, 1,221 IP, 20.4 bWAR, What he's best known for: Home runs. Without Johnson and his rivalry for the ages with Bird and the Celtics, the NBA may not be where it is today. No Gavin Lux -- big problem. He is on track to become #1 all time. He was 7-2 and a massive afro that made him look even taller. He played forever, has a ring, scored 17,000 points despite being on two mostly mediocre teams, led centers in FT% and was the first big man to master the 3-point shot. Can you name the top 20 NBA players with the most steal of all time? Also, I'm pretty sure I typed "Smoltz" but it didn't get acceptedmaybe I had a typo, 'cause it looks like others are getting him. Pleasee try guys. Name the MLB Top 300 Strikeout Leaders of All-Time? Quiz plays in practice mode will not be counted towards challenge completion or badge progress. top 100 baseball players of all time quiz April 28, 2023. Barry Larkin: 99. Would you choose Barry Bonds or Ted Williams? Orlando Cepeda (properly not on this list) is another example. Also, he retired in March 2009, not 2007 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curt_Schilling). 10. I had the same reaction. I would also say Trout is a little too high, but he definitely deserves a place on this list. 3. His chase-down block in Game 7 of the 2016 Finals to help complete a 3-1 comeback against a Warriors team that won 73 games will forever encapsulate his will to win. What is wrong for me is that there is Blake Griffin for example who didn't achieve that much and I think it is bit early to shove him in there. Please update that list, those stats are from 2 years ago at least. ERA? Sandy Koufax was one of those watershed players. Only 33 of the 75 75th Anniversary Team players are in this quiz, implying that 17 people in this quiz are not in the top 75 and 42 of the top 75 players are not in this quiz. idk about this voting, Got 84 cant believe Harper and felix is on here and jeff bagwell that low and i missed joe morgan carlton fisk ramirez rose. He has the possibility of reaching 3000 hits and 700 home runs, something no one else has done. User Quizzes. Of course stadiums full of screaming fans are totally fine, but kids have to wear masks at school and some of them are still online even in 2022. Wilt wasn't as good as Russell. MLB Network is counting down the top players in the game today! -- Bontemps, 2003-10, 2014-18 Cleveland Cavaliers; 2010-14 Miami Heat; 2018-20 Los Angeles Lakers, Standing 6-9 and weighing north of 250 pounds with a 40-inch vertical, James' game is built on power, but his passing ability might be his strongest skill. Create Account. Same goes for Sosa. Put it all together, and there's a powerful argument for Grove as the greatest pitcher of all time. 74-41 | Nos. Continents in Order of Population. Until LeBron James came along, Bird was hailed as the best small forward ever. Cubs are to Wrigley as Red Sox are to ______? Comments. The 100 greatest of all-time, in real-time. So you missed Westbrook too because you have to type west in to make westbrook, I just got a 96/100 and forgot Russ and Harden, EVERY SINGLE ONE EXCEPT FOR SIDNEY MONCRIEF DAMMIT, still the best point guard the bucks had, I wouldn't say it's robinson because he only spent 4 years with the bucks. His 1,995 ribbies rank seventh all-time despite the abrupt end to his career. Comments. Inner-circle Hall of Famers. I'd say that longevity wasn't the issue. Tim Duncan over Kobe Bryant? WAR Average: 2.5. yikes. Got me there. He hit 18 home runs in the World Series. Prove that you're an American by naming all 30 teams that play in Major League Baseball. By his father (and ESPN). @texasforever, I think you commented about LeBron too soon. | View Desktop Site. https://www.jetpunk.com/user-quizzes/342321/nba-top-10-league-leaders-of-the-2010s. But #1 is Bill Russell, who is 2nd on the above list. also it says that alonzo mourning retired in 2004 but he actually finished in 2008, Guys I have NBA unique quizzes. I hated Larry Bird as much as any self-respecting Lakers fan, but the idea that he was somehow overrated is nuts. Mostly, however, he hit home runs with the most beautiful swing you'll ever see. In addition, the San Antonio Spurs set an all-time record for international players on an opening-night squad, with 10 during the 2013-14 season. Scoring numbers across the league are WAY up, and it's because of Steph. Guess who? Can you guess the MLB team that uses each of these logos? Join our linker program. this needs to be upgraded. I typed "Michael Jordan" and thought the quiz would be over. I know it's not your decision Quizmaster but just my opinion, When you get Lanier, Cunningham, and Arizin, but forget Harden. Who's in the top 5? MVP's or championships I will need to do some research. We present them here for purely educational purposes. At the start of next season you will have to swap out Havlicek because Paul Pierce is only 79 points away from him, he will probably move up to at least 11th scoring all-time this year, thats only 600 points away. Come on now ESPN Where to put Curry is a tough one. NYG- New York Giants Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield, Find the Countries of Europe - No Outlines Minefield. Jack Sikma is Good but the NBA produced SO MANY talented BIg Man and Power Forwards so I think he shoudn't really be in top 100 maybe top 30 centers but not top 100 players. Contact Us Needs to be updated, Paul Pierce is retiring this year. Rodriguez played 22 seasons in Major League Baseball (MLB) for the Seattle Mariners (1994-2000), Texas Rangers (2001-2003), and New York Yankees (2004-2016). He also has three Gold Gloves. The list excludes players who played fewer than five seasons in the NBA. And I'd argue Albert Pujols should be higher too. Last updated: June 28, 2019. Of his 303 wins, 293 came after his age-25 season. It's already hard to ignore in comparison of the two. Considering I know hardly any NBA history, 67-100, I'll take that. This feat has only been accomplished 47 times in NBA playoff history by 31 players. Curry has revolutionized the game, and already has more championships than Ewing. No one besides Jordan can top him, and even that's close. Hes 2 rings away from #1 all-time. Steph Curry was a glitch in the matrix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32l4gIoxfY8. the official stats partner of the NBA, NHL and MLB. I missed one player in the top 50. I mean like maybe at the end of his career yeah but now? Unfortunately, Kobe being better than Tim Duncan is a very popular and flawed opinion, Alonzo Mourning retired in 2008, not 2004. Julius Erving scored 30,026 points and is not on this list. were chosen in 1996 to honor the fiftieth anniversary of the founding of the National Basketball Association. And Justin verlander astros, I don't get how these "ESPN poll of experts" vote Mike Trout over Cy Young. To have him (and Harper) on a list of ALL-TIME players is one thing but to have him AHEAD of names like Cal Ripken, Eddie Murray, Nolan Ryan, Carl Yastrzemski, Tony Gwynn, etc, etc, etc,.. is an absolute JOKE. After being traded to the Yankees, he was asked about wearing the same uniform Joe DiMaggio and Mickey Mantle once donned. Open a modal to take you to registration information, Remember to keep discussions respectful and follow our, Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield, Find the Countries of Europe - No Outlines Minefield, Harry Potter Gryffindor Characters Logic Puzzle, Harry Potter Hogwarts Students Logic Puzzle, Harry Potter Dead Characters Logic Puzzle, Top 300 Home Run leaders of all time hr MLB. Articles T, Richard Weiss3 Donald Ave Tom Gola, whose career at La Salle was between 1951-52 and 1954-55, also holds an NCAA men's basketball record: his 2,201 rebounds are the most ever. Visit Our Patreon Page to Create Your Own All-Time Fantasy Teams and See Other Bonus Material . This is a good list overall. Pleasee try guys. Old list. 1 overall player, for example, was chosen 99% of the time. "Matty was master of them all," reads his Hall of Fame plaque. All Featured Quizzes. Login. Also see Top 100 Baseball Players Quiz by Quizmaster Rate: Featured Quiz Last updated: December 14, 2021 You have not attempted this quiz yet. Without further ado, here are my 50 greatest players in NBA history, ranked and updated (often) for everyone to debate. 1959-62 Philadelphia Warriors, 1962-65 San Francisco Warriors; 1965-68 Philadelphia 76ers; 1968-73 Los Angeles Lakers, Chamberlain was truly ahead of his time. He just looked like a steam explosion propelling the ball. Thanks more power jetpunk!. He was possibly the best player in the world at that time. Quiz is untimed. On August 25, 1922, the highest scoring game in major league history took place: the Chicago Cubs defeated the Philadelphia Phillies 26-23, a total of 49 runs. Hornsby boasts the third-highest career batting average, behind only Ty Cobb and Oscar Charleston. Such as the five players to win the Triple Crown since 1940. I scored 88/100. Disrespect to the history of the NBA. He is considered as the second best point guard in history behind Magic already but I agree that right now he shouldn't be above Pippen and Dwade not until he ends his career but he revolutionized the 3 point shot like no player ever did before. Quizzes you haven't seen yet. SMH. That doesn't make the list good or bad inherently, I'm just saying to consider the source. -- Nick Friedell, 25.0 PPG, 5.2 RPG, 4.7 APG, 1.4 SPG, 1.4 3s PG, For all of his statistical achievements -- the five championships, the 81-point game, the 60-point finale, the league MVP in 2008, the 20 seasons all with the same franchise -- Bryant's lasting legacy is his mental edge and burning desire to master the sport. It's ESPNs from 2016, They were doing a list for the 70th anniversary of the NBA if I remember correctly. However, Clemens' inclusion in the Mitchell report, which alleged steroid use in the late stages of his career, kept him from Hall of Fame election by the BBWAA. Care to guess who that is? All-Time #NBArank: The 10 greatest centers in NBA history, Photos: Classic action shots of league's best centers, 5-on-5: Debating the NBA's top centers of all time, TrueHoop TV: The "power forwardization" of the center position, All-Time #NBArank 91-100: Harden, Love make the Top 100 cut, All-Time #NBArank 81-90: Yao, Billups, Bosh, Mullin make list, All-Time #NBArank 71-80: Blake's place among the greats, All-Time #NBArank 61-70: T-Mac, C-Webb, Vinsanity, Dwight, All-Time #NBArank 51-60: Melo, Reggie, Pau, TP miss Top 50, All-Time #NBArank 46-50: Iverson, Westbrook land in Top 50, All-Time #NBArank 41-45: Payton, Pierce and Nique, All-Time #NBArank 36-40: Clyde The Glide, Frazier and Cousy, All-Time #NBArank 31-35: Kidd, Ewing, McHale among greats, All-Time #NBArank 26-30: Isiah, Wade, Hondo, CP3, Nash. I don't know about that one. I hate lebron but he's in the goat talks. Bird's main reason for not appearing on these lists is the short length of his career. Les joueurs passs par le PSG et le FC Nantes, ESPN Top 100 Baseball Players of All Time, St. Louis Cardinals 2006 Opening Day Lineup, Indians, Red Sox, Dodgers, White Sox, Rays, Indians, Phillies, White Sox, Dodgers, Twins, Orioles. I know that this list isn't your choice but we need a complete change. Good luck! Well I got Nate Thurmond but missed Jerry West Glad to see Thurmond get his due. Only 35 people have won MVP, and only some of those have done it twice, plus he won Finals MVP while dropping 50 in the decider, and has won Defensive Player of the Year. What's also shocking is that Magic only played in 9 more games than that, but is 7 all-time in assists. And he's already being ranked the 40th best of all-time? Old school or new school? Why didn't they just type "Malone?' He was just so damn good. Being in the conversation as the best player of all time means being part of an exclusive club -- no disrespect to those who just missed out on the top 10. NBA All 50-Point Games (Live) 1063 NBA All 60-Point Games (Live) 160 NBA All Buzzer Beaters 213 NBA All Coaches (Live) 964 NBA All Players 3210 NBA All Points - Choose Team 3872 NBA All Points For One Team - Choose Number (Live) 203 NBA All Short Players (Live) 114 NBA All Star Game Participants By Year - Choose Year 59 To this day, Mets fans of a certain age still cry in disbelief that the club traded him away. How can you have that many current players? Bird wasn't an on-the-ball defender, nor was he a shot blocker. Otherwise, Alex Rodriguez, Albert Pujols and Miguel Cabrera saw their rankings drop, while Derek Jeter moved up slightly in his final year of eligibility. He was a great hitter, period, as evidenced by his .305 lifetime average and 3,771 hits. NBA Quiz Quiz by PWilly26. Carlton Fisk is on the White Sox, but not the Red Sox? He would have been a border line All-Star. Steph Curry Reggie Miller Ray Allen Larry Bird What is a territorial draft pick? All-Time #NBArank: The 10 greatest power forwards in NBA history, Photos: Classic action shots of league's best power forwards. United States Map Quiz. The modern-day record is 17, achieved by the Boston Red Sox against the Detroit Tigers on June 18, 1953. 0. Subscribe to Stathead Basketball: Get your first month FREEYour All-Access Ticket to the Basketball Reference Database. In order to be in the top 20, you gotta make sure that player is a 5 tool player. 100-51, Nos. Also see Top 100 Baseball Players Quiz by Quizmaster Rate: Featured Quiz Last updated: December 14, 2021 You have not attempted this quiz yet. And Giannis is in the top 30 now. Cool quiz, vince carter has officially retired plz update. Piazza is most associated with the Mets? Profile Quizzes Subscribed Subscribe? Shocked that Bryce Harper (a player who's played for 4 years) is ahead of a guy with 600 HRs and no PED allegations (Thome). I know that this list isn't your choice but we need a complete change. TRO- Troy Trojans Your wrong there Lebron James he's so overrated if he's top 3 why isn't Black Mamba. 2. Played: 332,775 Rating: 4.66 featured All-NBA First Team Players See also Sports portal List of National Basketball Association career minutes played leaders Russell's defensive acumen and determination made him the perfect foil for Wilt Chamberlain, as well as one of the players from his era who wouldn't have looked out of place in later generations. TrueHoop TV: Kobe, Jerry West and the top shooting guards ever, All-Time #NBArank: The 10 greatest small forwards in NBA history, Photos: Classic action shots of league's best small forwards. Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. The Top Ranked Basketball Players of All-Time #'s 1-1,000 -- Bontemps, 1969-75 Milwaukee Bucks; 1975-89 Los Angeles Lakers, No one in NBA history can match Abdul-Jabbar's lengthy list of achievements. This is a list of basketball players who are the leaders in career games played in the National Basketball Association (NBA). Rodman was a tenacious rebounder for sure. A four-time NBA champion and three-time Finals MVP, O'Neal averaged a double-double during a career that spanned almost two decades. During his career he recorded over 1,700 blocks with the Bulls, Spurs, and the Celtics. That includes rings in 1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, and 1969. See below for show premiere dates, and be sure to join the conversation by tagging @MLBNetwork with #Top100RightNow on Twitter. Rod Carew. very debatable IMO. Statistics accurately portray a number of things. Please don't give Oscar Robertson when we type in "Robinson". Is this quiz updated after every season or during the season? Max scherzer mets. Login. 1000 NBA Leading Scorers All Time # 1 - 250 (4 parts) Can you name the NBA's all time leading scorers ranked 1-250? All logos are the trademark & property of their owners and not Sports Reference LLC. He won 30 games four times, led the NL five times in ERA and strikeouts, and was one of the five original inductees into the Hall of Fame in 1936. From 1962-1966 his ERA+ was 167. -- Tim MacMahon, Bird and Magic Johnson revitalized the NBA -- and the Celtics-Lakers rivalry. This one is started to feel a little dated. that before he went to the Yankees Ruth was one of the premier pitchers in major league baseball with Boston. Shaquille O'neal Kobe Bryant Kevin Durant Steve Nash Youtube via Raymond Butch Tan Arguably seen as the greatest of all time, who is this player? Top 75 NBA Players of All Time (NBA 75) 4,354: 4.58: Sports: Oct 22, 2021: Top 100 NBA Players (2021) 988: 5.00: His numbers -- including scoring an NBA-record 100 points in a single game and averaging 50 points per game for an entire season -- are mythical. Data Provided By "I don't care about them," he said. Olney: Which current stars are destined to join the list? -- Bradford Doolittle, Team(s): St. Louis Cardinals (1915-26, 1933), New York Giants (1927), Boston Braves (1928), Chicago Cubs (1929-32), St. Louis Browns (1933-37), Stats: .358/.434/.577, 301 HR, 2,930 H, 1,584 RBI, 127.3 bWAR, What he's best known for: Any conversation around the greatest hitter in baseball history needs to include Hornsby, whose combination of hitting for average and power is legendary. 40-11 | 5-on-5 debate, 1992-96 Orlando Magic; 1996-2004 Los Angeles Lakers; 2004-08 Miami Heat; 2008-09 Phoenix Suns; 2009-10 Cleveland Cavaliers; 2010-11 Boston Celtics, The Hall of Fame center transformed the game with a combination of agility and explosiveness and size, the likes of which the league had never seen. All-Time #NBArank: The greatest players ever, Sixers upset Celtics in G1 despite missing Embiid, Butler gets treatment on ankle; still iffy for G2, LeBron 'locked in' as rivalry with Steph resumes, Grizz's Brooks doesn't regret verbal jab at LeBron, Calipari thanks Bryants for package honoring Gigi, 'This one's on me': Brunson self-critical after loss, 'It's going to be epic': Stephen Curry and LeBron James face off -- again, Tigers coach fumes at Zaire v Dwyane comparisons after loss, Pregame chats, language arts and 'a lot of fines': Inside NBA player-ref dynamics, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Also, you should change the order of players. not now. More quiz info >> First submitted: June 27, 2019: Times taken: 588: Average score: 41.7%: Report this quiz: Report: Quiz and . Nominated Quizzes. You also can't put player like Barry Bonds so high up on this list because he took PED's. I wonder how many more rebounds Rodman would have gotten if he didn't get suspended, fouled out, or otherwise kicked out of games so much. Really? Yes he hit 714 home runs, but he was terrible at fielding. No Jack Sikma. He was certainly one of the all-time greats, but, as far as steals go, Blaylock was, for his time, second only to Gary Payton for defensive point guards. Needs to be updated, Paul Pierce is retiring this year. Or maybe he didn't. And after almost four million votes, we can reveal the top 100 footballers of all-time, Ready? Disrespect to the history of the NBA. Quiz Best; Top 1,000 NBA Players (#501-1,000)-Top 500 NBA Players of All-Time (2021)- This is why people no longer watch ESPN, besides their political nonsense! Top 100 MLB Players of All Time Quiz - By Marauder_13 Popular Quizzes Today 1 Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield 2 Find the 'Story' Movie 3 Sort the Flags II 4 Countries of the World Sports MLB QUIZ LAB SUBMISSION Random Sports or MLB Quiz Top 100 MLB Players of All Time Can you name Bleacher Report's Top 100 MLB Players of All Time? Piazza, but not Gary Carter? also it says that alonzo mourning retired in 2004 but he actually finished in 2008, Guys I have NBA unique quizzes. Bookmark Quiz Bookmark Quiz Bookmark. All rights reserved. Team is the team they are most associated with. 5,000. And I blank on Steph Curry. 100 Greatest Players by SABR. "Mamba mentality" became more than a kitschy catchphrase after Bryant died; it is now a blueprint for how to chase your dreams. Key List Trayce Jackson-Davis of Indiana Go Orange. Stephen Curry or Kevin Durant? He is on track to become at least 10th all time. ESPN is a joke anyway. More quiz info >> First submitted: January 1, 2022: Times taken: 178: Average score: 18.5%: The result is our all-time NBA Top 100. Yeah, per-game statistics are more telling than aggregate statistics. no cap of I feel you on that, best dunk ever, kobe Bryant should for sure be ahead of LeBron for the 3rd all time spot. Previous 1,000 Players > Next 1,000 Players . See More by this Creator. Pelton: Isiah Thomas underrated or overrated? This has been fixed. Sandy Koufax only had 6 good seasons in his entire career and is rated 16th. He then helped lead the Yankees to four World Series appearances in five years and won another Cy Young -- his record seventh -- as a 41-year-old anchoring the Astros' rotation in 2004. There just aren't that many players to choose from. His fast breaks and no-look passes catapulted the NBA from an era when Finals games weren't televised live to the global game it is today. Where's Lillard? Photos: Classic action shots of league's best floor generals, All-Time #NBArank: The 10 greatest shooting guards in NBA history, Photos: Classic action shots of league's best shooting guards. Premiere Dates Today on MLB Network Connect With Us Nearly 100 years since he played his final game, the image of Cobb remains vivid: the sharpened spikes, the aggression, the fiery temperament. Watch our How-To Videos to Become a Stathead, Subscribe to Stathead and get access to more data than you can imagine. Kawhi Anthony Leonard (born June 29, 1991) is an American professional basketball player for the Los Angeles Clippers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Report this user for behavior that violates our Community Guidelines. Jordan led the Bulls to six NBA championships, winning six Finals MVP awards and five regular-season MVP honors while becoming a global icon on and off the floor. The record number of international players was broken again in 2022-23, with a total of 120 players from 40 different countries on opening night rosters. 5-on-5 debate: Will Curry pass Magic as the best PG ever? Who's the best? When Aaron died just over a year ago, he was even more lauded for his presence off the field. Every Sports Reference Social Media Account, Site Last Updated: Monday, May 1, 7:34PM. Right now . Where do Trout, Bonds rank? | View Desktop Site. O'Neal became an All-Star 15 times and earned the 1999-2000 MVP award. . Lonzo Ball didn't work for any of these categories. But it does allow you to lift weights and maintain muscle mass during the season. He is on track to become top 15 in those also. I forget Barkley on EVERY NBA quiz that I dothe one time i actually remember to try himhe's not on there. -- David Schoenfield, Stats: 417-279, 2.17 ERA, 3,509 SO, 5,914 1/3 innings, 164.8 bWAR, What he's best known for: Johnson contemporary Ping Bodie said of Johnson's stuff, "You can't hit what you can't see." Top 1,000 NBA Players (#501-1,000) . Language. Lots of players can specialize in one area and make one of the categories on this list. It always was. he will never pass jordan, even if he gets to 6 rings. He married Marilyn Monroe. 50-26. I put a lot of effort in it, Got two just by guessing "Jones" lol. Regularly in the conversation for greatest SF of all time and isn't in the top 15 of any meaningful statistical category. He is also 24th in steals. He was the league MVP in three consecutive seasons (1984-86), something only Wilt Chamberlain and Bill Russell had accomplished. Fast Typing 1 to 100. Language . Chamberlain said Thurmons was as tough to score on as Russell. LeBron is the 3rd greatest player of all time. In 1999, with statistics through 1997 being considered, Bonds ranked Number 34 on The Sporting News' list of the 100 Greatest Baseball Players, making him the highest-ranking active player.

Can You Use Circulon Cookware On A Gas Stove, Articles T

top 1,000 nba players of all time quiz