vanilla sock pattern crazy sock lady

5.19, 7.42 In fact, maybe this should be a "2023 Sock-Making Club" instead of sock-of-the-month club. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. If youd like to file an allegation of infringement, youll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. Listing review by Lori Morningstar Villarreal,   Canada   |   English (UK)   |   $ (CAD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalise content, search, recommendations, and offers. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Captcha failed to load. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. This pattern is available as a Free Digital Download as a THANK YOU for all of the support you have all shown my various ventures with Crazy Sock Lady over the years. You can only make an offer when buying a single item. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Make lots of socks. The tutorial walks you through how to do the entire sock on DPNs from setting up the Cast On to Kitchenering the toe and weaving in your ends.You can find that video here: https://youtu.be/0ckM_gTNlf8 Pattern is written for Small(Medium, Large) Circumference 8-9(9-10, 10-11) **A Note on Sizes:** The sizes listed are based on the foot circumference and not the foot length. In her video, she goes at a perfect pace to follow along easily. But, you can also use fingering weight yarn held double to achieve this weight. Put markers to divide front sock part from back sock part and is done. I'm fairly new at knitting and I wanted to try socks. This was my very first time knitting socks. Shop confidently on Etsy knowing if something goes wrong with an order, we've got your back for all eligible purchases I was looking for a simple pattern to make my first pair of socks. The tutorial walks you through how to do the entire sock on DPNs from setting up the Cast On to Kitchenering the toe and weaving in your ends. Supplies List Yarn: 100 grams/460 yards of fingering weight yarn. **Needles:** US 1/2.25mm double pointed needles set of 5**Notions**: Cable needleTapestry needle for weaving in ends**Gauge:** Approx 8 sts per inch in stockinette. But here are my favorites! And make them YOUR Favorite Vanilla socks! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections- they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! The Crazy Sock Lady (Kay Litton) has some truly beautiful sock patterns on Etsy. This one was the cheaper and honestly the tutorial seems clear enough to me. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Turning off personalised advertising opts you out of these sales. 270 11. Very good pattern and video. Etsy keeps your payment information secure. to use less yarn and have more for the foot. Thank you. (30% off), Ad vertisement from shop MarmieBeeDesigns, Ad vertisement from shop KidsCraftRoomStore. Sample knit in: Pineapple Yarn in the Brown Sugared Fig colorway on the Lani Sock Base (75% Superwash Merino/25% Nylon) 100 grams/463 yards. If youd like to file an allegation of infringement, youll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. This was my very first time knitting socks. I'm so glad I did, because it helped build my confidence and now I have it for whenever I want to knit socks and need a refresher. Here's how. Very good pattern and video. Very good pattern and video. Listing review by Lori Morningstar Villarreal,   United Kingdom   |   English (UK)   |   (GBP), Vanilla Socks on Magic Loop PDF Pattern by Crazy Sock Lady Designs, Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy, Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies, See a list of prohibited items and materials, remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. I chose her vanilla sock pattern (available in her Etsy for $2.00) because I am using Threads and Loops Perfect Pair sock yarn and I wasn't sure a textured pattern would show well or maybe even be over the top with the color designs in this sock yarn. OMG! Candy Cane Stripes. Learn more in our Privacy Policy, Help Centre, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. I wrote this pattern to accompany a free video tutorial on my YouTube Channel for knitting Vanilla Socks on 9 Circulars. The socks you knit with this pattern are worked toe-up. Shop has made 23 sales to buyers in Canada in the past 30 days. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Pattern is written for Small(Medium, Large) Circumference 8-9(9-10, 10-11) A Note on Sizes: The sizes listed are based on the foot circumference and not the foot length. Yes! This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. OMG! see program terms. I give it a try, becuase, for less then 3 euro, I could risk it. Yes! Needles US 3/3.25mm Your choice: DPNs, Magic Loop using a 32 cable, 9 Circular. I'm fairly new at knitting and I wanted to try socks. Love it!!!!! This pattern is for a Vanilla, or plain Stockinette, sock knitted on DPNs - Double Pointed Needles.I wrote this pattern to accompany a free video tutorial on my YouTube Channel for knitting Vanilla Socks on DPNs. Captcha failed to load. I recommend choosing a size that will allow for 1-2 inches of negative ease to get the best fit. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Learn more. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. I found Crazy Sock Lady's video tutorial first after trying another one that was too difficult to follow (4 double-pointed needles). I recommend choosing a size that will allow for 1-2 inches of negative ease to get the best fit. You may not finish the sock in a day but maybe in few days working a couple of hours for day yes! see program terms. To reduce the risk of fire, never leave vintage electrical or electronic products plugged in unattended. I wrote this pattern to accompany a free video tutorial on my YouTube Channel for knitting Vanilla Socks on DPNs. I made my first ever sock and it is really cute!! Of course, it's just a stereotype, and . Turning off personalised advertising opts you out of these sales. If youve already done that, your item hasnt arrived, or its not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. I loooove how easy you have made it, your explanations are easy to follow. (50% off). My first ever socks. This was my very first time knitting socks. You will knit the sock to the length that you need in order to fit.Supplies List Yarn: 100 grams/460 yards of fingering weight yarn. You may not finish the sock in a day but maybe in few days working a couple of hours for day yes! Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Electrical or electronic products may pose a risk of fire or electrocution. So if you've been wanting to learn to knit your first pair of socks, this beginner tutorial is perfect for. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Original Price CA$11.99 When you're ready to give it a whirl, I used this tutorial to make my first sample sock. Sample knit in: Pineapple Yarn in the Brown Sugared Fig colorway on the Lani Sock base (75% Superwash Merino/25% Nylon) 100 grams/463 yards. (Links below) In the tutorial I will be knitting a size medium from this pattern. (55% off), Ad vertisement from shop LitoMagicCrochet, Sale Price 2.09 (55% off), Sale Price CA$3.56 You will knit the sock to the length that you need in order to fit. Gauge 8 stitches = 1 inch in stockinette stitch Needle size US 1 - 2.25 mm Yardage 380 - 400 yards (347 - 366 m) Sizes available Small (Medium, Large) This pattern is for a Vanilla, or plain Stockinette, sock knitted on DPNs - Double Pointed Needles.I wrote this pattern to accompany a free video tutorial on my YouTube Channel for knitting Vanilla Socks on DPNs. Read our Cookie Policy. The tutorial walks you through how to do the entire sock on Magic Loop from setting up the Cast On to Kitchenering the toe and weaving in your ends. This pattern is for a Vanilla, or plain Stockinette, sock knitted on Magic Loop. $6.46, $9.23 It should be a wearable little heel so you can test fit as well, not every heel works for every foot. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Do not use a vintage electrical or electronic item if its safety can't be verified. Sale Price CA$8.39 Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Read our Cookie Policy. Inspect carefully before use and message the seller if you have concerns relating to the product. Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. You will knit the sock to the length that you need in order to fit. Instant download items dont accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. No stopping me now thank you for a great pattern and fabulous tutorial. As for patterns, any vanilla sock pattern will do. Online there are many, even with tutorials. Sample knit in: Hue Loco Yarns in the Serenade Me colorway on thePhyllis Sock fingering base (75% Superwash Merino/25% Nylon) 100 grams/460 yards. This pattern is for a Vanilla, or plain Stockinette, sock knitted on Magic Loop. Don't think I would have been able to do it without the video as a beginner but I just completed my first sock successfully and am really happy with it. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. Instant download items dont accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. When the auto-complete results are available, use the up and down arrows to review and Enter to . We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Please. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. So many fun stash busting possibilities when holding fingering weight double for these socks! I would say that most sock's yearn fit the 8-9sts in 10cm. To reduce the risk of fire, never leave vintage electrical or electronic products plugged in unattended. Great! Please contact the seller about any problems with your order. This seller usually responds within a few hours. This seller usually responds within a few hours. The first thing you should do is contact the seller directly. Dont think I would have been able to do it without the video as a beginner but I just completed my first sock successfully and am really happy with it. If youd like to file an allegation of infringement, youll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. Have been wanting to learn to knit socks for years but always struggled. Vintage, handmade, refurbished, or modified electrical or electronic products may not meet current safety standards and may not be in safe working order. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Crazy Sock Lady. I've started knitting the pattern, I picked this because of the dpn pattern and the video. Do not use a vintage electrical or electronic item if its safety can't be verified. (30% off), Sale Price CA$7.74 Etsy shops never receive your credit card information. Inspect carefully before use and message the seller if you have concerns relating to the product. This pattern is for a Vanilla, or plain Stockinette, sock knitted on 9 Circular Needles. Sample knit in: Hue Loco Yarns in the Serenade Me colorway on the Phyllis Sock fingering base (75% Superwash Merino/25% Nylon) 100 grams/460 yards. I found Crazy Sock Lady's video tutorial first after trying another one that was too difficult to follow (4 double-pointed needles). 75% Superwash Merino 25% Nylon Full Skein: 100 grams/245 yards. Vintage, handmade, refurbished, or modified electrical or electronic products may not meet current safety standards and may not be in safe working order. **Supplies List****Yarn:** 100 grams/463 yards of fingering weight yarn. Pattern is written for Small(Medium, Large) Circumference 8-9(9-10, 10-11) A Note on Sizes: The sizes listed are based on the foot circumference and not the foot length. I promise to send a pic when finished both socks. . Product Details This is a very basic sock pattern. Disclaimer: Etsy assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labelling, or content of sellers' listings and products. Electrical or electronic products may pose a risk of fire or electrocution. Here's how. You should definitely join in. This seller usually responds within a few hours. Learn more. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. This item has had a high sales volume over the past 6 months. my basic vanilla sock recipe . Just pick the right size of circular cable and the right yarn. The combination on watching on You Tube and downloading the instruction made it very easy for me to knit the socks. After you finish, do some plain rounds and then end with 4 rounds of ribbing and bind off. Put markers to divide front sock part from back sock part and is done. I recommend choosing a size that will allow for 1-2 inches of negative ease to get the best fit. Looks like you already have an account! Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Found crazysockladydesigns and her vanilla sock pattern along with her YouTube tutorial, and I've finally done and made my first pair of socks. Looks like you already have an account! Please keep in mind that for larger feet you may use more than 100 grams of DK weight for a pair. I definitely have a template for my favorite TV knitting socks so I figured I'd write it up and share it with you. I've had quite a few people ask for easy, beginner sock patterns and it doesn't get easier than vanilla socks. Started my second pair already. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. The tutorial walks you through how to do the entire sock on Magic Loop from setting up the Cast On to Kitchenering the toe and weaving in your ends. CA$8.39, CA$11.99 Worked from the cuff down and in the round, this design is suitable for solid and semi-solid colour-ways. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Instant download items dont accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. I would say that most sock's yearn fit the 8-9sts in 10cm. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. The tutorial walks you through how to do the entire sock on Magic Loop from setting up the Cast On Most of them are not really clear. PATTERN: Vanilla Socks on 9" Circulars by Crazy Sock Lady Designs Category: Accessories > Feet / Legs > Socks > Mid-calf Photo (s): Img 1 Img 2 Img 3 Img 4 Img 5 Price: 2.00 USD Needle/Hook (s):US 1 - 2.25 mm Weight: Light Fingering | Gauge: 8.0 | Yardage: 380 Difficulty: 2.60 | Projects: 3393 | Rating: 4.92 Please use caution. Original Price 7.42 This one was the cheaper and honestly the tutorial seems clear enough to me. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Great! . Love it!!!!! How about a little prezzie for your weekend knitting follies? This sock pattern is cuff down with instructions for a slip stitch heel flap and gusset and my favorite rounded toe! Aug 2, 2021 - This pattern is for a Vanilla, or plain Stockinette, sock knitted on 9" Circular Needles. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. :slightly_smiling_face: Supplies List 100 grams of DK weight yarn Sample knit in Mandis Makings on her DK Weight Base in the colorway Daydreamin. View Etsys Privacy Policy. If youve already done that, your item hasnt arrived, or its not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. 5.19, 7.42 Search for items or shops Close search. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Inspect carefully before use and message the seller if you have concerns relating to the product. See Etsy's Terms of Use for more information. You can find that video here: https://youtu.be/RBqCDzK-R9M. Download it. I wrote this pattern to accompany a free video tutorial on my YouTube Channel for knitting Vanilla Socks on Magic Loop. one pair of circular needles, with a cable length of at least 40cm (I've written this tutorial for magic loop but you could of course adapt it to knit with double pointed needles or a mini circular needle.I use 2.5 mm needles for this amount of stitches) You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. I wrote this pattern to accompany a free video tutorial on my YouTube Channel for knitting Vanilla Socks on Magic Loop. Electrical or electronic products may pose a risk of fire or electrocution. View Etsys Privacy Policy. Inspect carefully before use and message the seller if you have concerns relating to the product. I would say that most sock's yearn fit the 8-9sts in 10cm. I did this when knitting up the size large to test the pattern and used approx. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns. Learn more. This one was the cheaper and honestly the tutorial seems clear enough to me. Vanilla Sock Methods by Crazy Sock Lady Craft Knitting Category Feet / Legs Socks Mid-calf Published June 2020 Suggested yarn Barnyard Knits Merino Nylon Fingering Yarn weight Light Fingering ? See Etsy's Terms of Use for more information. This pattern is for a Vanilla, or plain Stockinette, sock knitted on Magic Loop.I wrote this pattern to accompany a free video tutorial on my YouTube Channel for knitting Vanilla Socks on Magic Loop. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Dec 16, 2020 - This pattern is for a Vanilla, or plain Stockinette, sock knitted on Magic Loop. see programme terms. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order. Disclaimer: Etsy assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labeling, or content of sellers' listings and products. This seller usually responds within a few hours. In her video, she goes at a perfect pace to follow along easily. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections- they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Disclaimer: Etsy assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labelling, or content of sellers' listings and products. The combination on watching on You Tube and downloading the instruction made it very easy for me to knit the socks. I'm fairly new at knitting and I wanted to try socks. Vanilla Sock Methods by Crazy Sock Lady Craft Knitting Category Feet / Legs Socks Mid-calf Published June 2020 Suggested yarn Pineapple Yarn Lani Sock Yarn weight Light Fingering ? This is a great and fun way to use up some leftover bits of yarn and have a fun marled pair of scrappy socks! Sample knit in: Barnyard Knits in the Stone Harbor colorway on the Sock Weight (75% Superwash Merino/25% Nylon) 100 grams/463 yards. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Check out our crazy sock lady patterns selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our patterns shops. Started my second pair already. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalisation, advertising, and to help our site function. Vanilla Socks on Magic Loop PDF Pattern by Crazy Sock Lady - Etsy Bestseller In 20+ carts $2.00 Vanilla Socks on Magic Loop PDF Pattern by Crazy Sock Lady Designs CrazySockLadyDesigns 21,931 sales Add to cart Highlights 4,197 reviews Reviews for this item 383 Reviews for this shop 4,197 Sort by: Suggested This sock pattern is so easy to follow! Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Gauge Approx 7 sts per inch in stockinette. Electrical or electronic products may pose a risk of fire or electrocution. Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. Captcha failed to load. Vintage, handmade, refurbished, or modified electrical or electronic products may not meet current safety standards and may not be in safe working order. Looks like you already have an account! Etsy Purchase Protection: To reduce the risk of fire, never leave vintage electrical or electronic products plugged in unattended. You will knit the sock to the length that you need in order to fit. Ships from United States. Episode 1 -- Crazy Sock Lady Podcast Crazy Sock Lady 29K views6 years ago 55:34 Episode 162 / It was all fun and games until. Ad vertisement from shop CrazySockLadyDesigns. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Vanilla Socks on Magic Loop PDF Pattern by Crazy Sock Lady Designs Leah 06 Apr, 2023 Helpful? See Etsy's Terms of Use for more information. Privacy Settings Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: basic site functions ensuring secure, safe transactions secure account login They will be a gift :-). Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Notions: Cable needle Stitch marker Tapestry needle for weaving in ends Gauge: Approx 8 sts per inch in stockinette. Original Price $9.23 See Etsy's Terms of Use for more information. I recommend choosing a size that will allow for 1-2 inches of negative ease to get the best fit. You can find that video here: https://youtu.be/RBqCDzK-R9MPattern is written for Small(Medium, Large) Circumference 8-9(9-10, 10-11) A Note on Sizes: The sizes listed are based on the foot circumference and not the foot length. Gauge 7 stitches = 1 inch in Stockinette Needle size US 3 - 3.25 mm Yardage 200 - 245 yards (183 - 224 m) Sizes available #4. Etsy Purchase Protection: You can find that video here: https://youtu.be/RBqCDzK-R9MPattern is written for Small(Medium, Large) Circumference 8-9(9-10, 10-11) A Note on Sizes: The sizes listed are based on the foot circumference and not the foot length. I'm so glad I did, because it helped build my confidence and now I have it for whenever I want to knit socks and need a refresher. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Support Crazy Sock Lady YouTube Channel: https://ko-fi.com/thecrazysocklady/ WHERE YOU CAN FIND ME / Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thecrazysocklady Ravelry: https://www.ravelry.com/people/thecrazysocklady Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CrazySockLadyDesigns Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/shop/thecrazysocklady *AFFILIATE* Merchandise: https://shop.spreadshirt.com/crazy-sock-lady/ / CONTACT ME / Email: crazysockladypodcast@gmail.com Learn to knit socks on Double Pointed Knitting Needles. Explore. I'm following crazy sock lady's vanilla sock pattern, and when I was knitting the heel flap I accidentally knit two extra rows. I have a video on shorties here: https://youtu.be/oBaxuAnNyyI , the same would apply to how to do them for these socks. I recommend choosing a size that will allow for 1-2 inches of negative ease to get the best fit. Have patience.. Great! Please contact the seller about any problems with your order. Once I finished my first sock with the Magic Loop method, which is so much easier than using 4 double-pointed needles, I decided to get her pattern. It's a great pattern for a beginner sock knitter, and a fun quick knit for more advanced sock knitters. Purchased item: I recommend choosing a size that will allow for 1-2 inches of negative ease to get the best fit. Disclaimer: Etsy assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labeling, or content of sellers' listings and products. Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. No stopping me now thank you for a great pattern and fabulous tutorial. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. : https://amzn.to/3w58SK7Light Bulb Progress Keepers: https://amzn.to/3km8bJINeedle (for kitchenering and weaving in ends): https://amzn.to/3H8DtwNTape Measure: https://amzn.to/3XdAybS Yarn: 100 grams/463 yards of fingering weight yarn. (50% off). We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. Have been wanting to learn to knit socks for years but always struggled. You may not finish the sock in a day but maybe in few days working a couple of hours for day yes! It'll take experimentation to figure out what kind of heel you like, but if you're comfortable with short rows, fish lips kiss heel, German short row heel, shadow wrap heel, any other short row heel.. they're all good options and you can pretty much sub in any type of heel to any pattern. Inspect carefully before use and message the seller if you have concerns relating to the product. Just pick the right size of circular cable and the right yarn. I give it a try, becuase, for less then 3 euro, I could risk it. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Turning off the personalised advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalisation technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Sending you all a great big hug and all of my love. Most of them are not really clear. DK Weight Vanilla Socks. I recommend choosing a size that will allow for 1-2 inches of negative ease to get the best fit. Etsy Purchase Protection: View Etsys Privacy Policy. Sample knit in: Hue Loco Yarns in the Serenade Me colorway on thePhyllis Sock fingering base (75% Superwash Merino/25% Nylon) 100 grams/460 yards. Often when people think about knitting, they imagine a lady knitting a sock on tiny double-pointed needles. I loooove how easy you have made it, your explanations are easy to follow. Please. Yes! Thank you. Feb 13, 2021 - This pattern is for a Vanilla, or plain Stockinette, sock knitted on DPNs - Double Pointed Needles. I wrote this pattern to accompany a free video tutorial on my YouTube Channel for knitting Vanilla Socks on Magic Loop.

Detective Pick Up Lines, Is Gifford Florida Dangerous, Lulworth Cove Concordant Coastline, Articles V

vanilla sock pattern crazy sock lady