what happened to josh seas on 610 wtvn

I turned him off and went to 103.5 FMBy: David Clark on October 9, 2017, I would like to add my name to the others who are deeply disappointed with the change to ABC news instead of FOX news. He and Blazer and Seas made afternoons funny and enjoyable.You could at least acknowledge when someone is going somewhere else.If it were not for Rush, Pags, Hannity and Cunningham, Blazer and Seas, this station wouldn't be worth listening to anymore. THANKS. But in the show, he accepts the job at first! Blazer is nothing special. And will this program in effect cause warreants for arrests to be shelved in favor of treatment. (& Stanley!) Woody was a slight improvement, but still not great. I think it unfair to expect anyone to follow John in that time slot or to judge them harshly because they arent John Corby. However, Earth's next leader may not share this position, especially given that Marco, a Belter, devastates the planet. He made my morning ride to work enjoyable.By: Ann Rengert on November 5, 2020, I have been listening to Daveman for years. Kristin Foley, South Ohio region president for iHeartMedia,said it is the company's policy to not comment on personnel changes. Almost three years after the world was introduced to Guidos and grenades, MTV will air the premiere of Jersey Shore 's final season on Oct. 4 at 10 p.m. Don't hear all of Levin or Cunningham, nothing from bunches of good programs. The station did offer a local afternoon show when longtime sports radio programmer Terry Ford helped found the station. I hope those hosts aren't alcoholics. He felt like a friend . Someone then points out that it was 610 AM in Columbus and not the Big Ten Network that Lesmerises heard. After six seasons, the epic sci-fi series The Expanse has come to an end. Man, if people remember me, 20 years from now, I would feel honored and blessed, he says. And that means he is probably exceedingly dangerous to everyone on Laconia, starting with Cara. The only complaint is the ABC news -give them the boot!By: George Morris on April 10, 2020, Why are your weekend news feeds based out of Northeast Ohio and the Cleveland area? Move Woody from mornings to afternoons. So the question becomes: Will the Inners continue to share power with the Belters, especially when the Belters now control the transport union? Still you should be ashamed of your decisions regarding Riley and Sterling. However, he departed the station to join 107.5 The Game in Columbia, SC in November of that year. People are murdered and the Columbus police don't care? Amos Burton (Wes Chatham) brings Clarissa "Peaches" Mao (Nadine Nicole), Holden's one-time wannabe assassin, onboard the Rocinante at the end of Season 5. Rick By: Rick on March 16, 2018, I liked Sterling years ago when he was on in the evening. 866 views, 12 likes, 2 loves, 19 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from News Radio 610 WTVN: The Mark Blazor show W/Josh Seas!!!! what happened to woody on 610 wtvn. I liked Sterling, but he was going back and forth between 610 WTVN in Columbus and 700 WLW in Cincinnati. The news now is more of an editorial on Trump, and it is sickening. It's extremely bittersweet.". News, Talk, Traffic, Weather, Best Buckeye Coverage. For book readers, this is a tantalizing morsel, as Duarte is the villain of the seventh and eighth "Expanse" novels. This, more or less, dovetails with the basic structure of the novel Babylons Ashes, in which Marco and the Free Navy cease to exist. Vernon and a 1982 graduate of MVHS. Following logic, it would seem that perhaps the Trump counties were infected by the Biden counties. Lori Schmidt (Sports reporter at 610 WTVN) So although it seems that the System may be entering a time of relative peace, Filip could still be swayed to join another fraught cause. They are all beyond stupid. I'm not interested in his snide comments. Its 2020, so like with so many other sports and teams, the Buckeyes presser was done via Zoom call, and like so many other Zoom calls, someone who thought they were muted was not. The banter between he and Joe was always entertaining, even bridging generations. Naomi (Dominique Tipper) and Holden (Steven Strait) get a pretty cozy send-off. But their website does not give schedule. Since Bob Connor retired things seem to have gone down hill. Can I shout out the Big Ten Network, who has no idea how this job operates, Lesmerises says for all on the call to hear. Maybe I heard you wrong. Sooooo sick of the virus crap every time there's a news break. By: Earl B on December 30, 2020, Well.bere we go again. If so bring back the fun and interesting Sterling- if he will do it. iHeartMedia (Citicasters Licenses, Inc.), Address: Hey Big Ten Network, sometimes you ask a question to get a good answer. Now that he is on every day, I no longer listen during the afternoon. When Holden and Naomi speak at the end of the episode, Holden mentions they could become security for freighters passing through the Ring or consultants on one of the Ring colonies. I go into all stores dozens and dozens of times. Much more energy and willing to let people actually voice their opinions! Holden suspects this is the work of angry alien entities within the Ring that may be waking up because of the humans now slipping through. Having grown up in that area I can somewhat understand the geographical references that the news stories are pertaining to but I imagine the large majority of Columbus listeners have no idea. Woody is self absorbed and loves himself a bit too much. It seems that all the kids are. ESPN 1000 only provides numbers from its over-the-air signal. Lesmerises seems to have let the subject drop as well. Get over it Jeffy,, Carley didn't make it thru the primary. Avasarala (Shohreh Aghdashloo) is pissed at Holden (Steven Strait) for faking her out but accepts the new peace deal anyway. Did he lose his job ? Dominique Tipper who plays Naomi specifically felt like the ending of the show vindicated the much-maligned humans who live in the Asteroid Belt, the Belters but showing in the end, the Belters do share power with the inners, those from the inner planets like Mars and Earth. Subscribe for free to Inverses award-winning daily newsletter! Just saying. Also, less time talking about OSU football, get more callers on, we have sports stations in town for the football nonsense. Sterling was horrible! From this point forward, Ill find my local news from other venues. His dad and brother both raced at Pacemakers and he spent quite a few Saturday night's cheering them on. I hope John realized how much enjoyment he provided to people over the years. Dave Wills passed away suddenly last month. Cant speak intelligently about current news topics. is terrible. The national shows are no problem, but morning drive and weekends are a major problem management refuses to recognize as a problem. 6 reviews of WTVN 610AM "Write this down - WTVN 610AM Radio. I am a long time audio listener and I also do not like ABC news. Nobody can replace John C, of course because he was one of a kind. Yeesh. His logic/thinking process is quilt work, and painful and embarrassing to listen. What is a mathematician's favorite Halloween treat? Email. The Mark Blazor Show. While things seem quiet in the immediate aftermath of the battle, could the entities already be awake? Cookies help us deliver our Services. I agree the news provider should NOT be ABC or any other MSM, including FOX! All his belongings were taken, his jeep is missing, he was found in an area he would not go to, he had a would on the top of his head, and the coroner is talking about calling it a heart attack, even though there is no evidence of a heart attack. And any local scumbag can buy an hours time and shill financial advice or rip on law enforcement on the AM weekends. Do you really think Nan Whaley is a better choice for governor? Jennifer TrubyBy: Jennifer Truby on January 29, 2018, To whom it may concern: I was sorry to hear about the passing of John Corby. She still feels incredible remorse for the lives she took in pursuit of Holden, so perhaps she feels she's getting what she deserves. Admiral Duarte (Dylan Taylor) is first mentioned in the final episode of Season 5 when Admiral Sauveterre of theBarkeith congratulates Marco Inaros (Keon Alexander) on behalf of Duarte and informs him that the Laconia system is now under their control. WHAT THE FOXTROT OVER? I'm not sure where to lookthank you for your timeBy: Kristen hess on October 5, 2020, Joel Riley's firingBIG mistake. 92.3 WCOL, Dewine stated," That is a 64 percent The team put white roses and an assortment of photos of Wills and other memorabilia in the visiting radio booth. 6a-10a (DiPietro & Rothenberg) 3.0 (12th), 10a-3p (ESPN Radios #Greeny and Bart & Hahn) 2.5 (14th), 3p-6:30p (Michael Kay Show) 2.9 (15th)*. Then to ice out the working guy you have replaced Joe Paggs with some guy that tells you in a hundred different ways every week that you should buy bit coin in a condescending way You are a sinking ship thanks to your owners the ultra liberal/woke I heart radioYou cant be a blue collar radio station when you are owned by a meglo-leftest companyBy: bobb on January 16, 2022, Best radio station in the city for dips--ts. Really? 9a-12p (1 hour of Murph & Mac followed by 2 hours of Papa & Lund) 2.9, 12p-3p (2 hours of Papa & Lund and 1 hour of Tolbert & Copes) 3.6 (9th). There has to be talent out there. Will Filip search for Naomi? If not for Rush, Levine and Pags I would be on 98.9 all the time. You know where I am.. Is this Iheartradios attempt to skimp on their news departments by consolidating two completely different major cities giving listeners an inferior product? Lesmerises was upset and took a shot back at who he thought was criticizing him. Holden's initial impulse is to tell everyone including Marco about the problem, but it turns out to be a good thing that he doesn't, because in the final battle with Marco, Naomi and the crew of the Rocinante use this knowledge to their advantage. Who was that person?? Thank goodness for I heart, I can switch to WOR and catch Hannity By: tommy t on September 7, 2018, I was a loyal listener for over 45 year. 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Then saying he was just joking..ha ha ha. is a News/Talk AM radio station located in Columbus, Ohio, USA. If what I connect to in my work is the thing people are still thinking about and talking about, I would feel honored and happy.. Mark Blazer does a pretty good job in the afternoons. Find a great fit for the Corbs & bring back his trademarkscow bell, dueling banjos, garage sale, bass brothers.Woody is So Boring as a replacement. As soon as I found out that those guys are not fans of our WORTHLESS governor, I became an even Or many of the other options that we DONT hear in columbus. As a result, the stations lineup went from four three-hour shows to three four-hour shows. I trust you will use your do diligence in selecting the next host to replace John and not just put Sterling in because of his longevity in subbing for John. I bet Sterling could do it!By: Tom on May 12, 2022, Just started listening to WTVN since I moved here. And get rid of ABC news. Her "announcer voice" with her unique intonation and inflection makes her sound like she is lecturing a second grade class. On that note, Ive been a Bradly fan for decades. Personally, for that reason I feel the station is complicit to his death. Will she continue to suffer in silence and accept her fate, or will she decide to fight for her life? WTVN is an AM radio station broadcasting at 610 KHz. 2023 www.dispatch.com. Blazor acts like a 15 year old with his sophomoric sense if humor, chock full of fart jokes and childish nonsense. So while the Roci crew has a number of options, it seems like sooner or later, Holden will want to pursue the protomolecule again, which would put him on a collision course with Duarte and whatever he's doing with the alien technology on Laconia. Because Naomi, Amos, Clarissa, Bobbie (Frankie Adams), and Holden are all on the Rocinante together in the end, you could argue the episode suggests there could be plenty more seasons to come. Why in the world would you fire him? Until 610 replaces Corby with someone with similar grace and voice - I'm not tuning in.By: John L on August 23, 2018, I am not a fan of Mark Glazer, he spends more time talking about himself and does not really seem interested in others opinions. No more BC or JC&Joe, But I feel that they found the right ingredients to keep us all entertained on the drive home!By: Mjo on July 17, 2020, Shame that Lori,Stan and Dave gone. Radio goes to WHIO as soon as Rush is over. The good news is that the books are available to anyone who's looking for answers to any of the questions the 6th season of "The Expanse" left open. He was genuine, like Corby. The way you treated Sterling over the years he may not want to return and that is a darned shame.By: Rebecca B. on August 2, 2018, I do like Mark Glazer. What makes WTVN the most successful radio station in Columbus? . 322 en parlent. Can National Sports Talk Radio Survive in a World Full of Podcasts? Wes Chatham and Nadine Nicole Amos and Clarissa, respectively agree with their castmates, though, they also reflect that the ending of the series is bittersweet., This is the first time Ive had a role of this size and this caliber, Nicole says, adding that she feels like the depth of the characters and the story hopefully touches people for a long time. While reporters waited for Ohio State coach Ryan Day to show up, the game day broadcast from 610 WTVN in Columbus can be heard on the call. was the host. Although The Expanse Season 6 finale presents a clear ending to the TV series, Holden does describe a few loose ends in the final scene: Way more ships are going through the Rings now, piracy will happen more often, and, some aspects of the protomolecule are still unclear. I honestly question if I will continue listening. How much will it cost. Man Executes Family After Being Asked To Stop Shooting Rifle Outside: Cops | News Radio 610 WTVN At least five people, including an eight-year-old child, were killed. "I feel very weird announcing this, but tomorrow I begin a new journey hosting mornings @610wtvnnews. Its sad as Ive been listening for over 40 years. I really liked him after John Corby passed away. But he also brings up the fact that they still haven't tracked down the missing protomolecule sample stolen from Fred Johnson in the 5th season. The Top 8 Sports Media Stories of the Day, sent directly to your inbox, every morning at 8am ET. I would be willing to listen again if Blazer stays on the afternoon By: Sandy Whitcraft on August 6, 2018, You people are crazy Woody & Company was a Great Replacement ( considering the situation ) . http://www.iheart.com/live/1765, Owner: I will be listening to podcasts on my way home from work. Pumpkin pi! It used to be good ole boys now its from gearheads to buyers of bitcoin and people that have over a million dollars in their retirementI got news for you if they were that rich they wouldnt be listening to your station. disney sweatshops in china Login / Register That is the best news! Meanwhile, the final episodes introduced a separate storyline on the Ring planet Laconia that opened up all sorts of possibilities for a 7th season that is unlikely to happen (but maybe we can still hope for a movie?). "Boots" is a great anchor for Saturday mornings! I was unable to listen to "SH-terling". As soon as BECK, LIMBOUGH, and LEVIN, aren't on , my radio is going off. Has he been let go and will he be coming back?By: Mindy Runyan on November 5, 2020, Just discovered that Joel Riley was fired. Nobody can replace John C, of course because he was one of a kind. The Biggest Unanswered Questions From The Expanse Season 6. Mark smith blazer is country- sheik but I still enjoyed sterling much more. THANKS real friends . I turn it off everyday when he comes on.By: Dave on February 23, 2018, I am saddened by not having John Corby any longer and do miss him, but I am truly enjoying Sterling and Josh, I do hope that they keep them in this time slot, it makes the commute home so more enjoyable. Come on guys grow up and stop being so critical. His presence profane the station. He should be given more time on the air. I'm sure you could find someone worth listening to. We get enough liberal comment everywhere else.By: Sherry Frazier on February 23, 2019, Just wanted to correct the afternoon co-hosts about Dewine's tax hike. I am going to go to myrtle beach again on vacation. Popular alternative rock station WWCD-FM (102.5) was unable to reach an agreement with the owner of its Federal Communications Commission license and chose to go to a digital-only platform. Numbers provided for The Fanatic only reflect the over the air signal. So, if there were an Expanse Season 7, it would likely be an entirely new series with several new characters, while the existing characters would likely be relegated to cameos and much older than they are now. Not even an explanation. To do this, a massive overload of one ship is required, which basically causes Marco and his Free Navy to be absorbed/destroyed forever. It feels like a major change from the books at first, but because Drummer is a pseudo-parallel of Michio Pa from the books, it actually ends up nearly the same. All rights reserved. what happened to josh seas on 610 wtvn. As soon as BECK, LIMBOUGH, and LEVIN, aren't on , my radio is going off. If you have materials to share that arent listed here, please send an email to demetrithegreek@gmail.com. I turn it off every time, but then forget to turn it on again. He occasionally fills in on stations across the Carolinas. Caution! Since the beginning, it was unclear how the show would manage to adapt the majority of the books, and after the series was canceled by the SyFy Channel following Season 3, it felt like there was no way that the show would continue at all. He's offensive. Sounds like he's trying too hard. Sorry, youve lost a loyal listener. The selection of programs, ie Rush, Glen and Levin are caustic. I jumped back and forth between him and the Zone for sports on my long commute home, guess I will keep it on the Zone from now on, the new guy is annoyingBy: Dave on September 6, 2018, wtvn post 3p.m. He is nothing but a whiney, smart mouthed negative bully that hides behind the microphone. I think we all need to understand and keep this firmly in mind during the upcoming propaganda blitz Thanks WSJ.Eric By: Eric Watkins on April 7, 2019, Thank the Jow Jewitt babbling show is about over on Saturday mornings! * Full ratings information for 98.7 ESPN New York was not available. The glutinous needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many. I think it's what Belters deserve, Tipper says. Like Allison also-- great radio voice. Holden and the crew are all back on the Rocinante, including Bobbie Draper (Frankie Adams), the ship's new pilot. WTVN is owned by iHeartMedia, Inc., and shares studio facilities with sister stations WXZX, WCOL-FM, WNCI, WODC, and WYTS in West Columbus. C'mon stations--people driving would appreciate going to a station website to find this kind of info. Y %iG_K Harry Knobbe Feed Yards, L.L.C. There are other things to do on Saturday morning. If he is, lll be listening somewhere else and Ive been a WTVN guy for probably more than 50 years! His voice is too whiny and he just doesn't have what it takes to put on an interesting show. As soon as that happened my dial left 610. Nevertheless, the crew of the Rocinante lives on, if only in our imaginations. He was confrontational with his callers and his yippity-skippity Porky Pig speech was unbearable. Given 6 months or so, I feel he could develop into a fine afternoon host. Spoilers ahead for The Expanse Season 6. The game-changing nine-book series written by Daniel Abraham and Ty Franck (under the pen name James S.A. Corey) was ambitious enough on the page but translating these pages to the screen is slightly miraculous. Fill in show host for afternoon drive, weekend Morning Show Producer for News Radio 610 WTVN Clear Channel Communications May 2011 - Jul 20132 years 3 months Education The Ohio State. From the first episode, it's clear that Cara spends a great deal of her time with the native wildlife of Laconia and seems to know all the species. I haven't listened on the weekend yet. Afraid it's the same old local shows and endless money programs and that annoying technology diva. By: Shelley on May 17, 2020, Mark, Had they kept him we wouldn't have a third transition By: Mark D on October 18, 2018, I've been a life long listener since Spook Beckman was a DJ, and Don Kidwell was their top salesman. IHeartRadio and 610WTVN will not be an option I choose. First, co-author Daniel Abraham said in 2020 that Season 6 was the ending of the series. Executive Producer News Radio 610 WTVN at iHeartMedia Dublin, Ohio, United States. And I'm glad we've ended on that message, rather than any other one.. Contact 614-645-2421 to volunteer-All equipment provided.By: Sherri L Palmer on January 30, 2020, Where has Josh Seas been? Hope they fix it soon. When Duarte finally appears in the fourth episode of Season 6, he is attending a funeral but is interrupted by Cortazar, who arrives to inform him that he's made contact with the dormant alien craft, presumably by using the protomolecule. The Clarity Communications station labels the new format as Kentucky-centric music. You wanna go head-to-head on asking questions anytime, Im here.. Are you kidding me???????????????? Longtime morning radio show host Joel Riley took to social media earlier this week to announce that he has been let go from his post atnews channel WTVN-AM (610). Today (Feb 2,2019) is the first time I heard the Host INTERRUPTING, that has occurred for the last several years. Apparently they are afraid of the message about what is happening to our country being heard loud and clear. But they need to stop talking about booze so much, and bringing in the craft beer makers for free promotion. Thank you!By: Joanne on May 4, 2020, Please Keep "Boots" on Saturday Morning Call-In's & extend it longer as it was when B.C. Where is he? Jonathan Winters, comedian. I thought about using I heart but now I know who owns 610 so not going there. WTVN (610 kHz.) Those counties have remained high incidence counties since the beginning of the pandemic. Don't like any morning shows. You have lost a listener during the afternoon commute due to these 2 unprofessional entertainers.By: Michelle C. on November 6, 2018, I can't stand ABC News and their liberal bias. By: Debra on March 14, 2018, Is it sterling or schterling either way what a bone head,get this knuckle head off the radio.That voice,that whine oh that whine plllleeeeaaaassseeee give him a janitors job.By: pm guy on March 15, 2018, Im glad to see here that Im not the only person to think Sterling is a poor excuse for a radio host. Clarissa (Nadine Nicole) and Amos (Wes Chatham) in Season 5. Surely, you can find someone other than Woody and Company for the 3-7 pm time slot. Obviously does no show prep. My son has been playing baseball tournements allmost 2 months now going to tournements all over including myrtle beach. By: David Caldwell on February 2, 2019, When are you going to replace Joe Jewitt on Saturday morning open phones? The Mark Blazer program was better when he was part of the conversation.By: GEORGE M on December 22, 2020, This weekend there was a show on telling about how bad Columbus has become with all the killing and shooting going on. university of miami women's soccer coach fired. You have obvious decided that is it allowable to the host of this show (and past or future hosts) to publicly embarrass any caller. During those fill in stints if Sterling was on I was else where, even preferring silence over his voice. My husband and I have always supported the sponsors, too. He sounded like a genuinely good guy, but I think this change is for the best.By: Bill from Dayton on August 15, 2018, Bring back Sterling! Newsletter. Mark Blazor Show podcasts - each afternoon, the best of the best of the show lives here. I am a regular, long time listener to this station. By using our Services, you agree to our use of cookies. Ohio Spot Named The Most Underrated Tourist Attraction In The State Apr 21, 2023. Admittedly, I have drifted away from listening since the death of John Corby. I'd like to send the Open Lines Saturday guy (Bob) a link he was looking for but your website doesn't list who does Open Phones. Thank you. Sterling is a human and refreshing!By: becky on April 16, 2018, Not a fan of the new afternoon guy - found him completely boring. As far as I am concerned, this stations practices have now become an embarrassment to me. I know you are not a fan of the governor, but speaking as someone in the healthcare field, if you are still living, breathing and walking you should thank the governor. Do your research and be informed on ALL topics on your show. Privacy Policy. This crap "podcasts" on Sunday night is HORRIBLE 10 AM-3 PM (4 hours of In The Loop, 1 hour of Stoerner & Hughley): 2.5 (15th), 3-7 PM (3 hours of Stoerner & Hughley, 1 hour of CBS Sports Radio): 3.4 (14th), 6-10 AM (1 hour of ESPN Radio, 3 Hours of The Bench): 1.7 (t-21st), 10 AM-3 PM (2 hours of Paul Gallant, 3 hours of The Killer Bs): 1.1 (t-21st), 6a-10a (Sean Salisbury Show): 0.4 (t-26th), 10a-3p (2 hours of Next Up, 3 hours of Matt Thomas): 0.6 (t-25th), 3p-7p (3 Hours of The A Team, 1 hour of The Night Cap): 1.8 (21st), 10a-3p (3 hours of The Kevin Sheehan Show, 2 hours of Chris Russell) 1.1 (20th), 3p-7p (1 hour of Chris Russell, 3 hours of The Hoffman Show) 0.9 (22nd). 610 WTF! I think he just works for 700 now. ..thanks again for ridding us of of the awful Joel Riley!By: Kem Hayes on November 22, 2020, The station is getting worse by the day. He hosts the Chewing Clock and Media Noise podcasts. if inflation remains on its current pace.By: Stan Jones on February 25, 2019, The previous comments demonstrate how much people enjoyed John Corby and considered him like an old friend you love to visit with. ~ Anonymous. I downloaded the iHeart Radio app today so that I could listen to Mark and Josh while doing yard work. The ABC news, is not something that I like. Listening to him and his leftist opinions, ( like what is being broadcast right now a little after 3pm 10-1-17) is too much to put up with. I know it was just temporary, but he did a great job being thrown into the position and he was very interesting to listen to and he did a great job trying to stay neutral on controversial issues. I will not be leaving my radio on all day like I usually do. He had 20 family members in a suite on Thursday including his son and his sister. The crap you broadcast is getting weaker and weaker. Don't give a rats ass over it. Columbus U.S. Contest Rules. Sterling comes across as an intellectual, so he is easiest to listen to when he is discussing something of importance instead of something trivial. Cannot stand having to turn it off every half hour.By: Leslie on November 20, 2020, WTVN, thank you, thank you, for finally cleansing the station of that irritating freekin Joel Riley. Please bring him back!!! Most DJs at 610 demonstrate a conservative bent then the news feed comes out from the liberal ABC I can no longer stand 610 radio, plus you shortened the length of afternoon show. Please keep him on your radio station if he will work for you. His choice to settle on Laconia appears to be strategic, as at the end of Season 5, an alien spacecraft is seen hovering above the planet. Seas, Joshua. If she starts showing up during the week I'll have to say goodbye to 610. By: Shirley F on August 24, 2018, Miss Corby so much! Only common sense good guy on the air. Keep up the great work!!!!!!!! *- The Tickets numbers reflect total line reporting. A majority of his comments have no scientific basis and are full of ignorance. WNCI 97.9, I'm used to listening to 1040 WHO who has a great weekday afternoon host. Saying that was 90 seconds he'll never get back after a caller hung up. The Mark Blazor Show is my favorite show on radio 106.7 The Beat, Traveling through Columbus. None of it meant a thing. He had enthusiasm and was a great way to start the day.New guy-not so much. You wisely set the bar low with Sterling, who was terrible. In Season 6, Holden (Steven Strait) learns that some ships went missing while passing through the Ring gate. How about Newsmax or OAN? None of them addressed the error on air. With the Rays on the Southside of Chicago this week, the White Sox took a moment before their game on Thursday to pay tribute to Wills.

Cleveland Plain Dealer Obituaries For The Past 3 Days, Were The Hager Twins Ever Married, States With Most International Airports, Urime Per Ditelindje Per Nenen E Vdekur, Deborah Joy Winans Below Deck, Articles W

what happened to josh seas on 610 wtvn