one bedroom apartments for rent in waterville, maine

If you are using a screen reader, or are having trouble reading this website, please email, Waterville We track the changes and keep you up to date when a rental rate decreases. Web4 Spring Pl #1, Waterville, ME 04901. Web2 Bedroom, 2nd floor in Waterville - Don't miss out on this 2 bedroom 1 1/2 bath unit. Loft Apartments for Rent in Waterville,ME, Apartments in Waterville,ME with Utilities Included, Apartments near University of Maine at Augusta. Learn more. Look for Waterville apartments near top-ranking high schools like Waterville Senior High School. The highest-rated elementary school in this town is Albert S Hall School. You can filter your search and get tailored results designed just for you. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. 29 Elm St unit UNIT2, Waterville, ME 04901 1 Bed 1 Bath Details 1 Bed, 1 Bath $850 1 Floor Plan Neighborhood Downtown View All Property Details Request Tour (207) 622-0066 $725 281 Main St 281 Main St unit 401, Waterville, ME 04901 1 Bed 1 Bath Home For Rent Details 1 Bed, 1 Bath $725 1 Floor Plan Neighborhood Downtown Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Convenient access to I-95 connects Waterville to destinations like Portland and Boston for daytrips and weekend getaways alike. During the winter months, you can enjoy cross-country skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing at theQuarry Road Recreation Area. Apartment communities regularly advertise deals for new residents. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. 1-3 Beds, $1,600 Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. 6 Beds, 4.5 Baths. $1,200 - 1,425 Sqft Unknown. Security deposit of $550 and first month rent required. When it comes to fine dining or casual eating out, Waterville has any type of cuisine you could want. Viewing. Find Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom rental houses Choose from 3 one bedroom Apartments in Waterville, ready for you to rent! 1 Bed, $1,750 - 2,150 4 Beds, $1,400 The average rent in Waterville, ME is $1,035. There is something for everyone to enjoy in Waterville, ME. Web17 Edwards St, Waterville, ME 04901 Downtown 1 Bed 1 Bath Contact Property Learn more, take a tour, and get one step closer to your new home. Today's average rental price for Two Bedrooms here is $1,264. $550/month. WebOne Bedroom $1,378 $3,106 Two Bedroom $1,757 $3,815 Three Bedroom $2,408 $4,856 Search Search Apartment communities in Portland we think you'll love 182 Grant St 182 Grant St, Portland, ME 04101 1 Bed | $2,500 463 Saint John St 463 Saint John St, Portland, ME 04102 Studio | $2,200 110 Dartmouth St 110 Dartmouth St, Portland, ME 04103 1-2 Beds, $1,300 Consent is not a condition for services. Click on any of these properties to see photos and floor plans, read reviews, check out the rent calculator, and learn more about the neighborhood with information on nearby parks, shopping malls, and transit stops. for houses over 600 sq.ft, 800 sq.ft. Browse 15 1-Bedroom Apartments in Waterville, ME to find your dream 1 BR Apartment. 20 Best Apartments In Waterville, ME (with pictures)! 1bd. Used under license. Visitors from all over Maine view artwork by famous artists, such as Winslow Homer and Andrew Wyeth at this museum. Apartment Finder utilizes the industry's largest and most complete database of real-time rents and availabilities to help you find an amazing deal on your next rental. If youre looking for apartments in Waterville, ME. A 1 bedroom apartment gives you just enough space to make it your own without being overwhelming. Loft Apartments for Rent in Waterville,ME, Apartments in Waterville,ME with Utilities Included, Apartments near University of Maine at Augusta. A 2 bedroom apartments averages $1,264 and ranges from $885 to $1,400. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. (207) 622-0066. WebFind your next 1 bedroom apartment in Waterville ME on Zillow. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. If you enjoy shopping at malls and outlet stores, take a drive from Waterville to theMarketplace at Augustaand spend a day browsing over 40 stores and restaurants. Email me listings and apartment related info. Our team of engineers and researchers is proud to bring you our detailed rental analysis called 'Lifestyle Ratings' - a comparison of rentals in cities across the United States, including Waterville. Apartment Finder has you covered! WebAs of April 2023, the average apartment rent in Waterville, ME is $987 for a studio, $978 for one bedroom, $1,105 for two bedrooms, and $1,350 for three bedrooms. within your budget in Waterville, Maine. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. Cats & small dogs 15 lbs. Apartments for rent in Waterville, Maine have a median rental price of $1,250. 1 bedroom 2 floor efficiency apartment. Some of the nearby neighborhoods near Waterville are Webster Street, Downtown Lewiston, Pond Road, and North Deering. Good News! 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Waterville, ME Studio Apartments for Rent, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. You may also be interested in apartments that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 04901, 04330, or in neighboring cities, such as Winslow, Augusta, Fairfield, or Oakland. If artistic pursuits are your cup of tea, theColby College Museum of Artfeatures five wings, displaying art collections from antiquities to contemporary art. If youre looking for apartments in Waterville, ME. The opera house features theater, ballet, concerts, comedy acts and community events. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. FMI call 551-2848 or 551-4481. Apartment Type Average Sq Ft Average Rent One Bedroom 705 Sq Ft $1,300/month Two Bedroom 696 Sq Ft $1,841/month Three Bedroom 1,600 Sq Ft $2,661/month Web21 Apartments For Rent in Waterville, ME Sort: Best Match 1 of 14 $1,375 2bd 1ba 1,300 sq. Shared washer and dryer available. WebSee all 36 one bedroom apartments currently available for rent in Maine. "Best value" units are located in buildings rated three stars or higher. You can also take theKennebec Explorer bus servicefrom Waterville to Augusta for a relaxing ride to the Marketplace. The average rent for a 2 bedroom apartment in Waterville, ME is $1,221. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Apartment rent in Waterville has increased by 4.5% in the past year. The average apartment rent in this city costs renters $1,295. The average rent for a studio apartment in Waterville, ME is $987 per month. district. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Watervilles close-knit community comes together for a variety of family-friendly events, including the Waterville Intown Arts Fest, Taste of Greater Waterville, and the Maine International Film Festival. With unique shops and restaurants, modern amenities and plenty of outdoor recreation options, Waterville is worth checking out. The average one-bedroom apartment in Waterville, ME is 698 square feet. Pet Friendly multifamily communities have been built here. Heat, hot water and electricity included. Web29 Elm St unit UNIT2, Waterville, ME 4901. All measurements are approximate. WebAuburn Apartments For Rent Biddeford Apartments For Rent Brunswick Apartments For Rent Kennebunk Apartments For Rent Kennebunkport Apartments For Rent Lewiston Apartments For Rent Old Orchard Beach Apartments For Rent Old Orchd Bch Apartments For Rent Portland Apartments For Rent Saco Apartments For Rent Sidney Apartments Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the property manager. Average Sq Ft. Average Rent. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! Whether it's a move-in special or a free tv, we locate the rentals that offer a little something extra when you sign your lease. You can visit the historicalWaterville Opera House, which was founded in 1902. As a result, the town has a thriving cultural scene, with mainstays such as the Colby College Museum of Art, Waterville Opera House, Redington Museum, and Railroad Square Cinema. When Europeans took over the area, they created a plantation and named it Kingfield. Residents in Waterville, ME usually get around by car. The average rent for a 3 bedroom apartment in Waterville, ME is $1,350. Close to everything Waterville has to WebFor rent in Easton. This mixed use building has apartments for rent with 25 floorplans to choose from. The average home rent in this town is $1,400. You can browse through shops in downtown Waterville for gifts, books, jewelry, clothing and Maine souvenirs. If seafood appeals to you, you cant beat18 Below Raw Bar and Grille. For $1095 with heat included, this will not last long. With great rent specials, price drops, and the best values in Waterville, one of these 3 rentals will be your next home. Living in Waterville is an outdoor lovers dream. The average rent for a one bedroom apartment in Waterville, ME is $1,035 per month. *Please enter your address or point of interest. Be the first to hear about new listings matching your search. With more than 1 million currently available rentals on Apartments.com, youll have no trouble finding your next Waterville 1 bedroom apartment. Subject to change without notice. If youre a student moving to an apartment in Waterville, youll have access to Colby College, University of Maine at Augusta, and University of Maine Farmington. Living in Waterville is an outdoor lovers dream. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Now all you need to do is get ready for move-in day. TheWaterville Farmers Marketoffers you a unique shopping experience where you can buy fresh fruit, vegetables, homemade cheese, jams, jellies, pies, pumpkins and even smoked salmon from local farmers. By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose. The average rent for a studio apartment in Waterville, ME is $987. Have a pet? Or you can search 17 Casey Ln #2, South China Townhomes for Rent Near Me; Apartments for Rent Near Me; Houses for Rent Near Me; Cheap Apartments for Rent Near Me; More. For nature lovers, Waterville offers recreational fun for all four seasons of the year. Explore listings within 20 miles that match your search: Explore surrounding listings that match your search: One sec, gathering the Locale guide section, One sec, gathering the Rail Inventory Content. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. Choosing a rental is an opportunity to benefit your kids with really good learning and education resources. Dont forget your kayak for some spring and summer paddling. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. ForRent.com is your guide to renting the perfect one-bedroom apartment! Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. We have researched these factors for you, so continue reading for more details. $1,200/mo. You will see that this municipal area has come together so that given the design of this this part of town and a dirth of walkable sidewalks and footpaths, you will need your own car or truck to get along well here. Finally, the western portion of Waterville branched off, first becoming West Waterville and then incorporating themselves as Oakland. Preview floor plans, view amenities, and compare rentals to find your perfect place. If youre interested in historical and cultural attractions, Waterville does not disappoint. Message and data rates may apply. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. Apartment rent in Waterville has increased by 4.5% in the past year. You can also take theKennebec Explorer bus servicefrom Waterville to Augusta for a relaxing ride to the Marketplace. Watervilles close-knit community comes together for a variety of family-friendly events, including the Waterville Intown Arts Fest, Taste of Greater Waterville, and the Maine International Film Festival. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. When you rent an apartment in Portland, you can expect to pay as little as $1,148 to as much as $2,194, depending on the location and size of the apartment. The average home rent in this town is $1,400. People in this town are from many parts of Maine. Playing host to Colby and Thomas colleges, Waterville is a spirited, vibrant community with plenty of homes for rent for growing families to settle down in. 3 Beds, 2 Baths, $2,500 - 2,600 The monthly rent prices of Two Bedroom Apartments currently available in Waterville range from $885 to $1,425. WebWaterville, ME Apartments for Rent. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Web2 Beds @ 21 Gold St, Waterville - This apartment is available for rent, featuring two bedrooms and one bathroom. 18 Woods Rd #INA, West Gardiner, ME 04345. If youre looking for apartments in Waterville, ME. The top elementary schools in Waterville, ME are, The top middle schools in Waterville, ME are, The top high schools in Waterville, ME are. Great choice. Web$3,500 /mo 3 Beds, 3 Baths House for Rent 89 Hillside Ave Auburn, ME 04210 $3,500 /mo 3 Beds, 3 Baths House for Rent 5 Hanson Dr Topsham, ME 04086 $3,000 /mo 3 Beds, 1.5 Baths House for Rent 9 Krampf Cir Brunswick, ME 04011 $3,000 /mo 3 Beds, 1.5 Baths House for Rent 7 Fire Rd W24A Winthrop, ME 04364 $5,900 /mo 2 Beds, 2 Baths 555 There is something for everyone to enjoy in Waterville, ME. -$144. Virtually tour a variety of one bedroom Apartments to figure out which layout aligns with your living needs. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Check out Rentals.com's cheap rental houses in Waterville. Web- Apartment for rent 4 hours ago 195 Main St #5, Waterville, ME 04901 TENANT SOLUTIONS, LLC $900/mo 1 bd 1 ba -- sqft - Apartment for rent 1 day ago 24 Allen Street | 24 Allen St, Berwick, ME $1,450+ 1 bd Updated yesterday 330 Hancock St, Rumford, ME 04276 CENTRAL MAINE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT $1,300/mo 3 bds 1 ba -- sqft - Network of Sites. Waterville Apartments For Rent; Winslow Apartments For Rent; Homes For Rent. One Bedroom. There are 9 active apartments for rent in Waterville. During the winter months, you can enjoy cross-country skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing at theQuarry Road Recreation Area. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. All dimensions are approximate. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Or sign in if you already have an account, enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. WebSee all 1 apartments in Rosemont, Portland, ME with a living room currently available for rent. Your one-bedroom apartment should cater to you. It's located on the west bank of the Kennebec River, near Fairfield and Oakland. We label apartment rentals that are priced significantly less than similar high-quality units nearby. Transit options in Waterville vary, but overall, it has a transit score of 0. baylor hospital dallas patient information,

Billy Cunningham Dunk, Woeful Scores For A Bowling Frame, Mk Council Tax Login, Darrell Scott Father Of Rachel Scott, Maps Split Program Pdf, Articles O

one bedroom apartments for rent in waterville, maine