subduing the spirit wrath of the righteous

Enjoy! Ordain for him, and for Thy servants who have been hindered from meeting Thee, the recompense decreed for such as have attained Thy presence and convened a gathering to exalt Thy name and Thy remembrance. Subduing the Spirit is a pain, you need to finish the story tellers tower, then exit it, Zac will contact you and you will have a chat, then go back to the mine to where you found the crystal you gave tohe . Perish in your hatred, in your envy and your unbelief! 14 My breast is straitened, O my God, and sorrows and vexations have compassed me round, for I hear among Thy servants every praise except Thy wondrous praise, and behold amidst Thy people the evidences of all things save the evidences of what Thou hast prescribed unto them by Thy behest, and destined for them through Thy sovereign will, and ordained unto them by Thine overruling decree. This is the Day whereon every atom proclaimeth: By the Possessor of all names and attributes! God is Our witness. All glory be to that which God hath bestowed upon us! No God is there but Thee, the Almighty, the All-Glorious, Whose help is implored by all. Indignant in nature (righteous anger), God's wrath bubbles out of a reaction to heinous acts that have corrupted human souls . How glorious was His assumption of that seat of majesty, through which the hearts of them that enjoy near access to Him were assured, and the souls of them that have recognized Him drew nigh, and the faces of them that have turned towards Him were illumined, and the spirits of them that have fixed their gaze upon Him were sanctified, and the eyes of the Concourse on high were cheered, and the tongues of all things, visible and invisible, were unloosed in praise of God, the Sovereign Lord, the Mighty, the Gracious! And yet, in spite of this grace that hath encompassed all things, and this rapture that hath overtaken all that are immersed beneath the ocean of names, behold, I found the people of the Bayn veiled and heedless, and lying as dead in the graves of oblivion. Say: By God! Things have come to such a pass that hope hath well nigh been banished from the hearts of Thy chosen ones, and the breaths of despair are ready to seize them, by reason of what hath befallen them in Thy days. All praise be to Thee, In Thy name, the Most Wondrous, the Most Glorious!, He is the Ever-Abiding. By them Thou hast demonstrated that to Thee belong Thy most excellent titles, and unto Thee pertain the wonders of Thy most exalted attributes. Blessed, then, be the One Who hath manifested this mighty Day! Send down, then, upon us from the heaven of Thy Will that which will sanctify us from the world and from all that pertaineth thereunto, and attire us with the raiment Thou hast purposed for us through Thy grace and favours. Thou, verily, ordainest as Thou pleasest. This is He in Whose path I laid down My life. Nay, by my Beauty, which God hath ordained as the manifestation of His own Beauty amongst all the former and latter generations!, 18 O Maid of holiness! 13 This is the Day whereon all things testified to that whereunto the Tongue of Power hath testified before the Divine Lote-Tree. First, that in this Revelation the law of the sword hath been annulled.3 Second, that ere the expiration of one thousand years whosoever advanceth a prophetic claim is false. The mystery of all mysteries, emerging from behind the veils of concealment, hath, in very truth, been revealed to the righteous, as bidden by God, the Almighty, the Unconstrained. Haste forth unto your celestial habitation. Convey unto them My praise, My remembrance, and My greetings, that the sweet fragrances of the bounty of thy Lord may attract them and draw them nigh unto God, the Almighty, the All-Praised. None hath ever been, nor shall ever be, able to rival Me amidst all creation. Detach thyself, then, from all thou dost possess, and announce unto the people the joyful tidings of the appearance of the Most Exalted Word in this mighty Revelation, that haply they may recognize their Creator and renounce all else but Him. I entreat Thee moreover, O my God, to graciously enable my loved ones to show their hospitality unto Thee through their character and their conduct, that the heavenly table of Thy loving-kindness may thereby be spread before all Thy servants and that all the peoples of the world may gather round it. No God is there but Thee, the Omnipotent, the Almighty, the All-Powerful, the All-Compelling. Exalted is He above all that His sincere and well-favoured servants have comprehended or will ever comprehend. Yes, i would like to know this aswell. The Ultimate Joke Information. Well is it with the one who hath turned towards that which He hath revealed through His unfailing grace on this most august Day. O ye dwellers of the kingdom of the seen and the unseen situate in the furthermost precincts beyond the ocean of eternity! In Thy name, the Most Wondrous, the Most Glorious! Veil, then, thy Cause, and reveal no more than this, for thy words would rend asunder the heavens of ancient glory, and cleave in twain the earth of holiness itself, and cause the inmates of the realm of grandeur to swoon away. The quest didnt fail when I went from chapter 4 to 5 and I can still see it. Every single cup hath been borne round by the hand of the Well-Beloved. 28 O my friends, She said, We shall not come again,how wondrous a return, how wondrous indeed!. 14 In cups and chalices She passed round the wine of life. The grace of faith, whereby the elect are enabled to believe to the saving of their souls, is the work of the Spirit of Christ in their hearts, and is ordinarily wrought by the ministry of the Word, by which also, and by the administration of the sacraments, and prayer, it is increased and strengthened. 5 O Lord! The Spirit of glory hath called out from the precincts of eternity, and the Most Holy Spirit from the Divine Lote-Tree, and the Spirit of command from the Tree beyond which there is no passing, and the Spirit of might from the exalted dominion, and the faithful Spirit from the right hand of the Burning Bush, saying: Hallowed be the Lord of mercy, Who hath appeared in the world of existence invested with that which mortal eyes had never beheld! Say: He it is Who through a movement of His finger causeth the creatures of earth and heaven to perish, Who through a word of His mouth bringeth them to life again, and Who through a mere intimation of His glance turneth all creation unto the presence of God, the Help in Peril, the Almighty, the Best-Beloved. I beseech Thee, O Thou Who art the King of Names and Creator of earth and heaven, to write down for such of Thy loved ones as have been debarred from entering the precincts of Thy mercy and standing before the throne of Thy might the recompense decreed for such as have attained Thy presence and beheld Him Who is Thy Beauty. Thou bearest witness, and seest, and knowest the things that have befallen Thy loved ones in Thy days, and the continual trials, and the successive tribulations, and the incessant afflictions, which have been sent down upon Thine elect. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Lift up the veil that obscureth your vision, and dispel the darkness with which it is enveloped, that ye may gaze on the naked beauty of the Beloveds face, may behold that which no eye hath beheld, and hear that which no ear hath heard. There hath appeared what hath never previously appeared. Come forth as thou willest, and array thyself as thou pleasest with the broidered robe of names and the silken vesture of immortality. The approach of Him Who is the Desire of the world, His entrance into that garden, His ascent upon the throne of utterance, and the words that streamed forth from the mouth of His will at that moment shall forever transcend every earthly mention. 1 Praise be to Thee, O my God, for having gathered together Thy loved ones to celebrate Thy Most Great Festival, whereon Thou didst shed the splendour of Thy most excellent names upon all who are in heaven and on earth, the Festival whereon the Day-Star of truth hath shone resplendent above the horizon of Thy will and the Ancient King ascended the throne of Thy mercy. 9 O denizens of earth and heaven! They could obtain no shelter, nor find any refuge in which they could abide in safety. Every great one is as naught before the evidences of Thy greatness, and every mighty one is as a thing forgotten before the revelations of Thy transcendent might. Thou seest, O Lord, how on this day one of Thy loved ones hath invited the Manifestation of Thine Essence from His room to another room in this prison, wherein a gathering hath been held in Thy name and adorned with the ornament of Thine own Self, in such wise that the Sun of Thy beauty hath shone forth above its horizon. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Emerge then from thine eternal habitation even as the sun that dawneth from the countenance of Bah. Adorn, then, the world with the ornament of the favours of thy Lord, the King of everlasting days. Forums for Pathfinder: Wrath of The Righteous Nexus. 6 Exalted, immeasurably exalted art Thou, O my Beloved, above the strivings of any of Thy creatures, however learned, to know Thee; exalted, immensely exalted art Thou above every human attempt, no matter how searching, to describe Thee! Say: A single letter of Mine utterance hath, verily, brought forth the entire universe, the realities of all things, and worlds which none can fathom save God, the Almighty, the Most Manifest. This is that Pen through but a movement of which the sun of might and grandeur, and the moon of loftiness and sanctity, and the stars of grace and favour, were called into existence. Have pity, then, upon those hearts which have been consumed by the fire of Thy love, and been touched by such tribulations as are known only unto Thee. Draw near, and tarry not, though it be for one short moment. Give ear to the testimony of God that proceedeth from the mouth of your Lord, the All-Glorious. 19 When that joy born of God had taken hold of all else besides Him, the Most Great Spirit called out once more, proclaiming: O ye dwellers of the kingdoms of earth and heaven! O ye that abide beneath the tabernacle of grandeur! Say: This, verily, is the Light before whose effulgence every head hath bowed down in lowliness, and before whose manifestation the hearts of the well-favoured of God, and the souls of His holy ones, and the inmost realities of His true worshippers, and beyond them His honoured servants, have prostrated themselves in adoration. Take heed lest ye forfeit so precious a favour; beware lest ye belittle so remarkable a token of His grace. Through Him the voice of the mystic Morn rang out from the horizon of eternity and the Most Great Spirit spoke forth before the Divine Lote-Tree, saying: This, verily, is He Who hath been intended in the Cities of Names and mentioned in the Tablets revealed from the empyrean of the Will of your Lord, the Ruler of earth and heaven. 1 Praise be to Thee, O Thou our Lord the Most Merciful! The Kingdom is Gods, while from its streaming waters can be heard the murmur: All eyes are gladdened, for He Whom none hath beheld, Whose secret no one hath discovered, hath lifted the veil of glory, and uncovered the countenance of Beauty., 12 Within this Paradise, and from the heights of its loftiest chambers, the Maids of Heaven have cried out and shouted: Rejoice, ye dwellers of the realms above, for the fingers of Him Who is the Ancient of Days are ringing, in the name of the All-Glorious, the Most Great Bell, in the midmost heart of the heavens. I swear by God! He it is Who is the one Beloved of all things, whether of the past or of the future. 5 Shedding forth from earth to heaven its resplendent rays. Quicken, then, O Lord, through this heavenly cup, all who dwell on earth, and ordain that which will be profitable unto those among the people of Bah who long to behold Thy face, but whom the misdeeds of Thine enemies have debarred therefrom, O King of Names and Ruler of earth and heaven. Flood, then, their hearts with the wonders of Thy love, and preserve their tongues from mentioning any one save Thee, and guard their faces from turning to aught else except Thyself. 19 Her pearl-like teeth did flash, no sooner had She smiled. 13 Take heed, O people, lest ye deprive yourselves of the breezes of these days wherein the fragrance of the divine Robe is being wafted at every moment from the presence of this glorious and radiant Youth. This, verily, is that Sanctuary the blessing of whose service is sought by the Maids of Heaven, and them that dwell in the depths of the Most Great Ocean, and them that abide in the habitation of holiness and the realm of reunionand yet the people, for the most part, comprehend not. How wondrous a song, how wondrous indeed! Call then upon the Concourse on high to rejoice, saying: O ye exponents of grandeur sheltered beneath the tabernacle of majesty! They that are endued with true understanding can discern naught in all creation save the wondrous tokens of Thy matchless handiwork, nor behold aught else in the world of being but the hidden gems of Thine all-glorious sovereignty. 32 And when the appointed time of tarrying was fulfilled and the decree of departure was received, the Beauty of the All-Merciful arose and went out from the Rivn Garden riding upon the finest stallion. Glorified, immeasurably glorified, art Thou! 3 That garden hath been named after its caretaker, who was called Rivn. 6 O Lord! All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Step forth from the court of eternity, but let not thy most pure gaze linger upon the faces of mortal men. Every sin deserveth God's wrath and curse, both in this life, and that which is to come. I beseech Thee by this Day, and by Thy most consummate Name through which the Most Great Ocean hath surged, to protect the people of Bah from them that have disbelieved in Thy mighty signs. Number him, then, O my God, with such as have allowed nothing whatever to deter them from beholding Thy beauty, or from meditating on the wondrous evidences of Thine everlasting handiwork, that he may have fellowship with none except Thee, and turn to naught save Thyself, and discover in whatever hath been created by Thee in the kingdoms of earth and heaven nothing but Thy wondrous Beauty and the revelation of the splendours of Thy face, and be so immersed beneath the billowing oceans of Thine overruling providence and the surging seas of Thy holy unity, that he will forget every mention except the mention of Thy transcendent oneness, and banish from his soul the traces of all evil suggestions, O Thou in Whose hands are the kingdoms of all names and attributes! I yield Thee such thanks as can detach them that are nigh unto Thee from all created things, and draw them to the throne of Thy names and Thine attributes. 12 O people of the Gospel! How wondrous Her gaze, how wondrous indeed! 15 Look not upon the creatures of God except with the eye of kindliness and of mercy, for Our loving providence hath pervaded all created things, and Our grace encompassed the earth and the heavens. Seek ye in these days the grace of God and His all-embracing mercy, and beware lest ye follow in the footsteps of every veiled and heedless soul. Praise be unto Thee, a praise that hath unloosed the tongue of every stammerer in Thy celebration, that hath drawn every remote one nigh unto the seat of Thy mighty throne, and that hath guided every thirsty one to the living waters of Thy bounty and the soft-flowing streams of Thy favour. Strip yourselves of every earthly affection, and hasten to embrace your Beloved. Announce unto the Maid of Paradise:10 By God! How astounding an abasement, how astounding indeed! The wrath of God is owing to our sin, which exchanges the glory of God for the glory of man. We enter Wintersun, find our missing crusaders, and help the spirt of the forest. HappierShibe 2 yr. ago. 33 As He departed, a cry of sorrow ascended from the garden, and its trees, and leaves, and fruits, and walls, and air, and ground, and pavilion, while the dwellers of the deserts and the wilderness, and even the very dunes and the dust of the earth, rejoiced at His approach. Abandon not the incorruptible benefits, and be not content with that which perisheth. In the trees I behold only the revelation of the fruits of Thy wisdom and knowledge, and in their leaves I read but the pages of the books enshrining the mysteries of all that hath been through Thy command or will be through Thy power. All glory be to that which God hath bestowed upon us! Adorn, then, your souls with the silken vesture of certitude and your bodies with the broidered robe of the All-Merciful, for lo, a light hath dawned forth and shone resplendent from the horizon of My brow, before whose revelation all that are in the heavens and on earth have bowed down in adoration, could ye but perceive it. Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous BETA - Lich Mystical Path Part 25 1,538 views Apr 30, 2021 21 Dislike Share Slandered Gaming 7.55K subscribers Part 25 of my Lich Mystical Path playthrough.. The day-star of blissfulness shineth above the horizon of Our name, the Blissful, inasmuch as the kingdom of the names of God hath been adorned with the ornament of the name of thy Lord, the Creator of the heavens. How woeful was that manifest and irrevocable decree! All things visible and invisible were bewildered by this call. Render thanks, then, and be not of those who join partners with God. This is the Day whereon the Pen of God hath absolved all who are in the heavens and on earth. Thus hath His eternal command shone forth from the dayspring of His Pen, that ye may rejoice in your souls and be of those whose hearts are gladdened. All hail then to this, the Festival of the Lord, that hath appeared with a splendid adorning! Thou well knowest the things which, for a score of years, have happened in Thy days, and have continued to happen until this hour. Were it not for the protection of God, the seven heavens would at that moment have been cleft asunder, and the earth would have swallowed up all that dwell upon it, and every lofty peak would have been reduced to dust. Descend from thy lofty heights and, standing betwixt earth and heaven, lift the veil of concealment from thy luminous face and shine forth above the horizon of creation as the black-eyed Damsel, that haply the most great veil may be torn away from the eyes of these people and they may behold the Scene of transcendent glory, the Beauty of God, the Most Holy, the Most Powerful, the Best-Beloved., 15 O Ancient Beauty! 34 Thus did the Beauty of the All-Glorious establish Himself upon the lofty heights of eternity, inasmuch as His gaze was fixed upon the decree which the Finger of God, the Most Exalted, the Most Glorious, had inscribed upon the blessed and snow-white Tablet. 8 Praise be to Thee, O solace of the hearts of the people of Bah! This, verily, is a Day whereon Thou hast ordained that each of Thy names be endowed with the potentialities of all Thy names. Arise, therefore, and, with the whole enthusiasm of your hearts, with all the eagerness of your souls, the full fervour of your will, and the concentrated efforts of your entire being, strive to attain the paradise of His presence, and endeavour to inhale the fragrance of the incorruptible Flower, to breathe the sweet savours of holiness, and to obtain a portion of this perfume of celestial glory. How wondrous a draught, how wondrous indeed! This is He for Whose sake I revealed Myself and of Whose presence I bore unto you the most joyful tidings. 1 On the first day that the Ancient Beauty ascended His Most Great Throne in the garden named Rivn, the Tongue of Glory gave utterance to three blessed words. It is by His Name that the cities of names have been adorned; it is by His remembrance that the hearts of the chosen ones have been set ablaze. Brave every danger, and consecrate your souls to its consuming flame. From everlasting Thou hast been sanctified above the comprehension of Thy creatures, for this comprehension is naught but the product of such idle fancies as pertain to their own selves, while Thou hast remained, in the reality of Thine own Self, exalted above them and all that they possess, and beyond the grasp of all that are in heaven and on earth. Well, I don't know how to do spoiler tags, so SPOILERS. Proclaim unto the concourse of eternity, saying: O ye that rove in the arenas of immortality! 5 Look Thou moreover, O my God, with the glances of the eye of Thy mercy, upon Thy loved ones who are scattered in the land of .8 They have tarried there ever since they were prevented from seeking shelter beneath the shade of the Tree of Thy oneness. These, verily, are accounted among the lost in My manifest Book. Praise be to Thee, O Lord of the worlds and Desire of all them that have recognized Thee! And this is but a token of His grace that hath pervaded the entire creation. This is the month, Key to Passages Translated by Shoghi Effendi, All downloads inAuthoritative Writings and Guidance . Bestir thyself, and magnify, before the entire creation, the name of God, and celebrate His praise, in such wise that all created things may be regenerated and made new. Render them victorious through the most wondrous means that lie hid in the treasuries of Thy power and the repositories of Thy might, and grant them, O my God, to attain the Hour Thou didst promise them in Thy latter Resurrection through the appearance of the Manifestation of Thine all-glorious Selffor this in truth is the very object of their existence and the existence of all things, the cause of their creation and the creation of all things. All hail then to this, the Festival of the Lord, that hath appeared above a dayspring of exalted glory! Hear now the tidings of remoteness and separation, for the Luminary of the world hath purposed to depart from the land of Irq, in accordance with the firm covenant that hath been set forth in the Scriptures of God, the All-Powerful, the All-Knowing, the All-Wise.. Every hidden thing hath been manifested through the power of truth. He who awaiteth another when once He hath appeared is indeed in grievous error. Slight spoiler for that, bring a bindblank scroll and the dead inside ring------This video was originally 2 hours long, but I edited out a lot of worthless content, like raging at the flaming demon for doing spoiler stuff and trying to fight Nocticula's guards to bypass the flaming demon's quest. Those were the days whereon the All-Merciful cast the splendour of all His names over all who are in His heaven and on His earth. All hail then to this, the Festival of the Lord, that hath appeared above the horizon of holiness with wondrous rapture! 11 O priests! Haply, by reason of Our departure on this most sublime and wondrous Day, the peoples of earth and heaven may emerge from behind the veils of self and passion; draw nigh unto God, the Most Exalted, the All-Glorious; and become detached from whatsoever He hath created or ordained in this world. When you get to the platform where you go up, he appears to you. Before Him arose the sighs of His lovers, whilst behind Him could be heard the lamentations of them that yearn after Him. Behold how it hath consumed every mortal veil. Hasten, then, to the river of the mercy of your Lord, the All-Merciful, and beware lest ye withhold yourselves from its soft-flowing waters. 4 Bid then the heavenly youths, who have been fashioned from the splendours of the All-Praised, to issue forth from their heavenly abode, decked in the attire of the All-Merciful, and to proffer with ruby fingers the chalice of immortality to the inmates of the highest Paradise among the companions of Bah, that they may be drawn nigh unto the Splendour of the Lord of Grandeurthis shining and resplendent Beauty. Blessed the steadfast soul that hath stood unswayed by the tempestuous gales of doubt which the enemies have unleashed. How wondrous a scent, how wondrous indeed! In the sun I discern naught but the marvellous splendour of the light of Thy hallowed countenance and presence, and in the wind I sense naught save the stirring breezes of Thy nearness and reunion. Hi all, Just got WotR and liking it so far, trip down the Baldur's Gate nostalgia lane. With these words He concludeth His Tablet: No God is there but Me, the Most Exalted, the Most Powerful, the Most Excellent, the All-Knowing. 1. I swear by God! Perchance they may fix their gaze upon the Tree of Thy Revelation and upon that which appeareth thereon of the wondrous leaves of Thine ancient eternity and the precious fruits of Thy holy unity, may take delight in them and in that which they contain of Thy hidden gifts and concealed knowledge, and may rid themselves thereby of attachment to aught else. This is the festival wherein the beauty of the Unknowable Essence hath appeared unveiled and arrayed with such sovereignty as to lay low the necks of them that have repudiated His truth. Were We to reveal the hidden secrets of that Day, all they that dwell on earth and in the heavens would swoon away and die, except such as will be preserved by God, the Almighty, the All-Knowing, the All-Wise. I just got to the mines of the poopmonster and have no save to reveert to (as i quiclsave quite frequently). He Who, from everlasting, had concealed His Face from the sight of creation is now come. From the whispering breeze that wafteth amidst its branches there cometh the cry: He Who is the sovereign Lord of all is made manifest. 29 But will conceal Gods secrets in His Scriptures and His Books, as bidden by One mighty and bounteous indeed! 1 Praise be to Thee, O my God, that the dawn of Thy Rivn Festival hath broken, and that therein one who had sought Thy presence hath attained his goal, O Thou our Lord, the Most Merciful! All hail then to this, the Festival of the Lord, that hath appeared with supreme dominion! What hath become of the creation and the manifestations thereof? 9 The inebriation of Thy presence, O Well-Beloved of all worlds, hath seized and possessed me. Whither are gone all created things, whether seen or unseen? 1 Glorified art Thou, O Lord my God! The hands of bounty have borne round the cup of everlasting life. 3 O Pen of Command! 8 This is the Day whereon the pillars of the Throne trembled in their yearning for God to establish Himself thereon, the Day whereon the foundations of the most lofty Seat were stirred into motion. Sanctify, then, their eyes, O my God, that they may behold the light of Thy Beauty, and purge their ears, that they may listen to the melodies of the Dove of Thy transcendent oneness. 3 I swear by Thy glory, O my Best-Beloved! He graciously heard it and said, blessed and exalted be His utterance: In My Name that hath shed its radiance upon all that are in heaven and on earth. All hail then to this, the Festival of the Lord, that hath appeared above a horizon of wondrous grace! All hail then to this, the Festival of the Lord, that hath shone above a dayspring of resplendent holiness! All praise be to the Best-Beloved, Who hath revealed His hidden beauty with such manifest authority! Links to specific locations in a text can be obtained by clicking on the blue box which appears when the mouse cursor is placed to the left of the opening of a paragraph. This Earth Is A Bit Fearsome novel is a popular light novel covering Eastern Fantasy, Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Xuanhuan genres. Lift up your voices and sing in the most melodious of tones in your most exalted chambers, for in this Dispensation the veiled Beauty hath been revealed, and the Day-Star of the Unseen hath risen above the horizon of ancient glory. He, verily, is the Most Generous, the Lord of grace abounding. 7 Say: This is the Day for which the Pen of the Most High hath ordained no peer, and whose like the denizens of the Concourse on high and the realities of the Prophets and Messengers of God have never attained.

Nail'd It Clapham Junction, Thomas Johnson Rochester, Ny, Articles S

subduing the spirit wrath of the righteous